Reviews for Crushing
Gingerella chapter 7 . 1/21
You do know that "Siobhan" is actually pronounced "Shevonne"? So all the miss-pronunciations of the name by your characters fall flat as they are totally on the wrong track.
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
I'm just trying to imagine Paul as Emmett throughout..
Payton79 chapter 32 . 8/19/2016
Thank you so much for this great story. I missed out on a lot of sleep when I couldn't stop reading last night ;). But I was so worth it.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/10/2016
Beautiful I absolutely adore love stories like this OLDER EDWARD is the sexiest I simply can't get enough!
nicole7049 chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
Amazing story!
blondferretgirl chapter 32 . 7/16/2016
Love It!
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Wow a black opal, that's really expensive. Good ones as much as diamonds.
Bevey99 chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
you only get 7 tiles in Scrabble?
RobLover21 chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
So heartbreaking...poor Bella I agree her age played a huge factor and she left her heart vulnerable.
Kopec82 chapter 32 . 5/17/2016
Ahhhh no Annoying Alice! Yes!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
I just love this fiction. Thank you for sharing this amazing piece of love with us.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
I think they should tell everyone that they did not sleep together. But yeah, way too soon! I have a feeling when Edward gets back o NYC, Cinnabitch is going to sway him. They are living together...How is he going to avoid her?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
I think he stopped. I hope she doesn't freak out. I just hope that Edward doesn't go back to NYC and get back with Cinnabitch. I LOVED The GOOSE! The Goose has bitten my ass a few times...lol
Twiwolf0911 chapter 32 . 4/7/2016
t
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Dear MidnightLove87,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

Complete Fanfic - Crushing

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards