Reviews for Crushing
Cina's chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Well it must be Ms model... But what was she doing out back. I agree with Dev she is no good. Well no one is good enough for Edward except Bella.
dwright chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
Great story. Thanks for writing.
emmzac chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
And now here I am at the end after reading reading and more reading :-) Thanks for sharing as I enjoyed reading this E&B journey and look forward to reading more from you :-)
Sanera chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
JUST WANTED TO SAY I ENJOYED YOUR STORY VERY MUCH; READ IT A SINGLE SITTING... LOL
jazzcrank chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
I read this story all over again yesterday and urge funny thing that happened...2 days ago I went to the mall and got a Cinnabon and I finished eating it while reading about cinnabitch lol...this was a great story and i can't beileve I read the whole thing again...I rarely reresd fanfiction;)
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
I loved it! Well done and good luck with future stories, chapters, updates and writing. It was an amazing story! Well done once again. :)
shyshy1016 chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
I loved this story! It was amazing! I am so happy I came across it!
mimimgr chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
great ending... loved this story so.
JXB Addicted chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
That was awesome! It was a really sweet story! TTFN! JXB ;-}
Dollybigmomma chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
Very nice story. Lots of ups and downs, but definitely worth the ride!
AngeliqueMasen chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
Thank you for the update! Any chance of an out take of his purposal?
emmzac chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
I've been reading and reading and now I'm breaking down alongside Bella. It's been a rough journey but I know that love always wins out and I feel the love. Off to read more :-)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
Thanks
Guest chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
Crying !
CatieCath chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I started this fic when it was a wip and then I lost it! So happy to be back and can't wait to see how Edward kicks Cinnabun to the curb.
4,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »