Reviews for Crushing
LolaTheSa chapter 25 . 3/13
And now Edward is turning into one of the others characters... I mean at least before then he was the only one treating her not like a princess, now it looks like he's going to the shield for her armor..
LolaTheSa chapter 24 . 3/13
Mega whiplash... This such a turn from the last two chapters that it feels rushed.. I mean I like that they talked and stuff, but I'd rather be in Bella's head seeing how she's taking all this.
LolaTheSa chapter 23 . 3/13
Honestly Bella is annoying.. she does realize that being curious about something is wanted to basically know about it?
LolaTheSa chapter 22 . 3/13
Ok this story is getting fucking pathetic right now and whip lash... So much for jimmy sleeping o nthe floor.

Bella is giving me whiplash along with Edward. And for fuck sakes, what a hypocrite Bella is, don't want him with another and glad that he isn't there with anyone but she can bring someone and he can't do a damn thing about it cause he hurt? I'm pretty sure she just hurt him just now didin't she?
Courtney chapter 15 . 2/8
That Marilyn Monroe reference! Don't know if it was intentional or not, but that's the first thing that popped into my head.
I try to finish it, almost did, but I couldn't. Bella was incredible childish. I understand she was in love with Edward since forever, but he was engaged, you can't expect him to jump from a relationship to another a day after he broke up with Si. Then, she wouldn't even talk to him or let him explain. And while Edward was al moppy, she was getting it on with Dev, Ri and jimmy. Hated Esme too, she should stay out of her children lives.
lexRENe chapter 7 . 1/25
Excuse my language but I want to f**king kick that Soho bitch's ass. Whatever the hell her name is. I wish Bella would have tripped the bitch down the steps.
Kibachow chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
Great story! Loved it!
louanne61 chapter 32 . 12/17/2015
I really enjoyed this story, even though it was frustrating at times. Thank you for sharing.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
Just glad that Jimmy's a good guy in this story! And I'm guessing that was Edward calling Bella, not Rose.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
Phew is right! Damn that Edward! What the heck is he confused about when it comes to that witch? He basically told her he practically hates her but he still has things to settle with her? I say good riddance that she took herself out of the equation. I think Bella though has to be realistic about Edward having to go back to NY for his things, his life...though I don't agree with Edward having to bring any closure with Siobhan...like I said, good riddance. lol!
Novel's addict chapter 32 . 11/12/2015
This is a great story, i enjoyed reading every word :)
JustSarahCullen chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
I'll be honest... I kinda been rooting for Dev this whole time. Edwards an asshole... This is a first for me. I usually only like cannon parings...
vickyycullen chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
I wanted her to do it :( is not always butterflies in the real world lol
vickyycullen chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
I love it so far pretty cool fanfic still don't know how I didn't find it before ...I love Carlisle and Es me but c'mooon they need to back off and chill lol
4,139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »