Reviews for Crushing
Bevey99 chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
you only get 7 tiles in Scrabble?
RobLover21 chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
So heartbreaking...poor Bella I agree her age played a huge factor and she left her heart vulnerable.
Kopec82 chapter 32 . 5/17/2016
Ahhhh no Annoying Alice! Yes!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
I just love this fiction. Thank you for sharing this amazing piece of love with us.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
I think they should tell everyone that they did not sleep together. But yeah, way too soon! I have a feeling when Edward gets back o NYC, Cinnabitch is going to sway him. They are living together...How is he going to avoid her?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
I think he stopped. I hope she doesn't freak out. I just hope that Edward doesn't go back to NYC and get back with Cinnabitch. I LOVED The GOOSE! The Goose has bitten my ass a few times...lol
Twiwolf0911 chapter 32 . 4/7/2016
t
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Dear MidnightLove87,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

Complete Fanfic - Crushing

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
crackupmonkey chapter 32 . 3/29/2016
Had a great time reading this story. They both really grew and changed as a person and couple.
LolaTheSa chapter 25 . 3/13/2016
And now Edward is turning into one of the others characters... I mean at least before then he was the only one treating her not like a princess, now it looks like he's going to the shield for her armor..
LolaTheSa chapter 24 . 3/13/2016
Mega whiplash... This such a turn from the last two chapters that it feels rushed.. I mean I like that they talked and stuff, but I'd rather be in Bella's head seeing how she's taking all this.
LolaTheSa chapter 23 . 3/13/2016
Honestly Bella is annoying.. she does realize that being curious about something is wanted to basically know about it?
LolaTheSa chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
Ok this story is getting fucking pathetic right now and whip lash... So much for jimmy sleeping o nthe floor.

Bella is giving me whiplash along with Edward. And for fuck sakes, what a hypocrite Bella is, don't want him with another and glad that he isn't there with anyone but she can bring someone and he can't do a damn thing about it cause he hurt? I'm pretty sure she just hurt him just now didin't she?
Courtney chapter 15 . 2/8/2016
That Marilyn Monroe reference! Don't know if it was intentional or not, but that's the first thing that popped into my head.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I try to finish it, almost did, but I couldn't. Bella was incredible childish. I understand she was in love with Edward since forever, but he was engaged, you can't expect him to jump from a relationship to another a day after he broke up with Si. Then, she wouldn't even talk to him or let him explain. And while Edward was al moppy, she was getting it on with Dev, Ri and jimmy. Hated Esme too, she should stay out of her children lives.
4,148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »