Reviews for Crushing
adrenalineaddict chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Oh shit... Cinnabun! Niiiice Paul! And Edward forgetting her is priceless!
adrenalineaddict chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved it!
antoniojosetomasmarquesgmail chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Jealousward much? Nah... More jealous, much much more please...
WitchyVampireGirl chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
loved it! perfect!
SiobhanNeeds2Die chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Holy fuck... was it just me or was that little SCENE in the kitchen like wicked fucking hot! mmmm...
Midnight Cougar chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I had some really good laughs & smiles working with you on this chapter & I'm glad you liked the song. I love that Bella got to have some fun. Dev is so adorable & no, I don't think Edward realizes it's jealousy, I think he probably chalks it up to brotherly protectiveness. *cough* Oh Edward... xx
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
So clueless. Go Bella! I am liking Devin s lot.
nicky901n chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
That was hilarious! Everything Dev and Paul said was true. Edward just needs to man up and let Cinnabon go so he can be with Bella.
tigger5600 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
LOVED THIS! :) LOL poor jealousward doesn't even realize why he is acting like that ... prob just thinks he is looking out for her like any big brother would... too funny! Can't wait to read the next one!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Thanks for the update, bb:)

X0X0
MinaRivera chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Cinnabum! BWAHAHAHAHA Paul won me over this chapter, he's awesome.
cejsmom chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
LMAO! I am laughing so hard at the last bit! Cinnabun and he forgot her - even better! Too bad Paul said something. would have been awesome if Edward had to go back for her. that would have ended it a little too quickly though - no?

and yeah, I don't think Edward knows but I do believe there will be no sexing with him and Cinnabun with Bella in the room beside them!
majose chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Cinnabunn was hilarious! And I really like Rose.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Oh shit... Loved it Cinnabon..
edaddict3254 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
great chapter!

oooh, poor edward is crumbling under the pressure, i love it!

cinnabun? you are cracking me up, i nearly choked on my coffee...yeah, def not liking her, at all!

thanks for writing!