Reviews for Crushing
CdrIvanova chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
SWEET! Edward forgot "Si" in the bar!
masenobsessed chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Cinnabun! LMAO! I love those guys! And Edward completely forgot about her. That is HILARIOUS! Cinnabun seems to act more immature than Bella and Rose with her little smart cracks. Yeah, she's jealous herself. GOOD! I don't think Edward knows his ass from a hole in the ground right now. He comes home and all of sudden Bella is grown up and going out with his buddies. He's somewhere between she's a kid and I gotta look out for her and when did she get boobs LOL! Love Dev, I hope he doesn't get hurt.
crosunshine chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
god bless paul "Cinnabun" :D:D:D:D *lol* i fell from my couch laughin so hard! really great :D

and of course dev you are the best! :D but i hope he want get hurt in the whole thing! i know he agree to the fake-date but you cant controll your feelings! maybe later in the story you will give him some good girl? :D pleeeease *bat eyelashes*
Annie Lantus chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I really like Jealousward! ;) However, I hate Cinnabun - oh I mean Siobhan! ;) Amazing chapter!
Ninapaulio chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
No way does he realize just how jealous he is... but I bet people around him are going to soon!
BRD129 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Edward! He is soooo jealous it's funny! I love it!
Shelly chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next! Good song too!
pepperminttuesdays chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Great Update!
adrenalineaddict chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Oh shit... Cinnabun! Niiiice Paul! And Edward forgetting her is priceless!
adrenalineaddict chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved it!
antoniojosetomasmarquesgmail chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Jealousward much? Nah... More jealous, much much more please...
WitchyVampireGirl chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
loved it! perfect!
SiobhanNeeds2Die chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Holy fuck... was it just me or was that little SCENE in the kitchen like wicked fucking hot! mmmm...
Midnight Cougar chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I had some really good laughs & smiles working with you on this chapter & I'm glad you liked the song. I love that Bella got to have some fun. Dev is so adorable & no, I don't think Edward realizes it's jealousy, I think he probably chalks it up to brotherly protectiveness. *cough* Oh Edward... xx
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
So clueless. Go Bella! I am liking Devin s lot.
4,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »