Reviews for Crushing
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Stupid Sio opened the door.. grr..

so... do we detect some jealousy? good!

thanks hon! xx MoniNP/Monica Nopi
Kollykechoon chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
great story, love it ) update sooon :)
kag0515 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Something doesn't seem quite right with Edward and siobahn. I can't put my finger on it yet, but something is definitely fishy.

Doesn't look like Edward likes all the attention and affection getting thrown at Bella either.
lanigirl96003 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
looking forward to the next chapter
KimberlyAnnT chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Oh miss Bitch is going to lose it.. And Edward is going to say something shitty like don't worry I only see her as a friend and then Bella will get her feelings hurt.. :(
cyndi407 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
love love love this story...ha ha...love that Edward is a lil jealous of the boys...hmmm, maybe Dev & Bella will team up to make Edward see what he is missing...

You had me spoiled with the last story, updating every day, now u want me to wait 7 days...YIKES...ok ok...only cuz it's you...

Cyndi
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
By the way, I found out that Siobhan wasn't a model at all. She was actually an investment attorney in New York, but she saved up all of her vacation for a year to come here for the month. Yeah... That also meant, she was not new. Not new at all. Which unfortunately meant, he stayed with her. My heart sunk even deeper as all the sickening realities of the situation hit.

*sobbing*
kfoll chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Really enjoying this!
Lia Jane chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Ohhhhh my! Can't wait for the next chapter. You've got me hooked hun. Fantastic job!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Come on! You're practically killing me here.

Edward is in love with a gorgeous sweet woman, yay *que heavy sarcasm* :)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
The summery says fiancée but the chapter says girlfriend...Will he propose to her at Christmas?

I'm still very scared of this story, but you promised so I'll read on :)
Siobhan29 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Poker playing Bella! She kicked ass and took names! Oh and Bella's ideas are awesome I can't wait to see them go to a movie. Maybe Rose will back out at the last minute?
Siobhan29 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Oh I'm sure she's a firecrotch Bella! Don't let her dark hair fool you!
Siobhan29 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow Merry Christmas Bella! Sounds like she's going to have a fun trip home!
CM25 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Mhmmm Rose and Paul sound cute and I like Bella! Oh Dev you seem like your going to be a fine fitting devil to play Edward against his own emotions!
4,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »