Reviews for Crushing
Vamps09 chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
Well it's about time! Love the story!
Eliza chapter 32 . 3/8/2014
Really enjoyed it. I liked the change up of the couples and the fact that rose wasn't a. Itch and also that there was no annoying alice
Guest chapter 32 . 1/30/2014
Generally I liked this story but I think it was to much chapters when they were apart than when they were together. It would be nice to read about their happines and love, more about their relationship. Plus, and I'm sorry to write it, but Edward is a moron. Sorry, really. But come on! A man who stars to date, fuck and then get engage to antoher woman because he falls in love with family friend? Yeah, that has sense... It's ridiculous. But in the end, all goods and bads, I liked this story. Thank you. Good luck with your writing :)
NaniOliveira chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
Hiding some fucking feelings was the cause all? Gosh.
It's a little cliché, but I think both of them needed this pain in Their asses. Hope that from now on theu don't keep what is important to themselves only...
And yes... Some time to process it all would definitely be a good call.
NaniOliveira chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
That was really sweet of Ryan. Congrats,hon, you're growing up!
Fuck, Ed... Always fucking everything up. However,this was meant to happen at some point,right?
NaniOliveira chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
It's all about learning... Hope that she gets the right thing out of it.
NaniOliveira chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
An make-over is always a good start o/
And all that shit " sorry I'm not good enough for you" ... Lacking of self-esteem,honey? After almost become the Cinnabitch'a husband, did you get yourself a trauma?
NaniOliveira chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
an adult acting like an fucking child. Okay,everybody has a lot to tackle with, but... Put the blame on the age is an cowardice. C'mon.
NaniOliveira chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
holy crap... But why didn't they at least tell them that "nothing" happened?
What a messy morning.
NaniOliveira chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
You're fucking kidding me ;O whoa
NaniOliveira chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Siobhan is really a bitch,but this whole situation is not much fair even for her.
Thanks that Bella is concerned of it.
Single man now,sister,but it's better if you take it slow,right?
NaniOliveira chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Hey ya!
e
Bella is too young only for Dev,as I see.
SookieEricObsessed chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
Loved it: But I am kinda confused. In chapter 21 the girl who told Emmett how do do his job was named Katie, but in the chapter 31 you changed her name to Sarah.
irelandk chapter 32 . 12/13/2013
:-)
thunnababy chapter 32 . 11/29/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story, I employed reading it.
4,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »