Reviews for If What We Have is Wrong
Pleeeeeaase come back I swear I don't hate you anymoreee!
Obsession Comes Through chapter 9 . 3/12
I hope you come back someday! This is so good. I love this Kurt and Blaine and I want to see them happy.

So good! Love all your stories. I may have been binge reading them all. Very unhealthy but so good!
GoGlee chapter 9 . 3/10
Awwww, why was this abandoned when it was going so well? :'( I hope you return to it someday!
mswarblergirl chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE! Why did you stop this fic? I falling. In love for your fics pleaaaaase come back
Twistyrob chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
So hoping you will change your mind and come back to finish this story. It has been such a great one. A girl can hope!
MrsMusicAddict chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
I know it says Abandoned, but does that really mean you've given up/stopped this fic? Cuz that would really suck :( I was so glad there was a sequel after the horrendous ending the first part had, hahaha, and then this? If you did stop, that's okay, too, but can you at least tell me who Steve Caldron is/was, hahaha :D? You saying it's simple makes me wanna punch something, cuz I can't figure it out xD. I do have a cold though, and fuzzy on meds
Jesse chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
WHO IS THIS STEVE? I think it's Blaine's dad, I mean, it's kind of obvious, he hated Kurt from the start and I found 'Anderson' in the name. WTF what's Sebastian doing here?! Go away! And someone should kick Kevin's ass, really hard. I hope you'll finish this story one day. I believe in you, Janelle! This is so awesome and funny and hella beautiful and emotional, like really, I cry all the time while reading it. Ok, I should stop speaking now before I'll star cry again. Hope to see an update soon!
Jesse xx
DarrenCrissHP chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Okay so I know this is abandoned but could you please consider finishing it? You cant leave me in this state of emotional distress. Plus I know it would mean a lot to me and hundreds of other readers who have been affected by your work (I bawled like a freakin baby). I know its been almost two years, but please PLEASE consider returning. Thanks
Anon chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
"ABANDONED" ... DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN T_T (not like you even know me but you get it ..)
Booklover00 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
I hope that you decide to come back to this story. I can't believe I missed this series since I have read many of your stories, especially Roommates the original. I can honestly admit that I have read that story at least 50 times. Definitely one of my favorites stories. Blaine's and Helen's relationship was hilarious. Well back to this story, I pray that a new chapter will come. It's a wonderful story and I will re-read both whether you continue or not ). Can't wait to read more of your stories.
kate g chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
crying because you're abandoning this story. it was honestly one of my favorite series. Kurt and Blaine gave me so many feels in the first story, but this story made those feels even bigger. i can grovel and beg for you to continue, but it's your choice as an author of course. i mean, i guess i'll read the most recent stories you've written. anyway, it was an amazing story while it lasted. i wish you would reconsider and finish it, but as i said, it's your choice. you're stories are still great! i can't wait to see what else you have written for us readers. keep up the great work! :)
Emma Fernandez chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Please update this I NEED TO KNOW what happens!
ZumbaKlaineLVR chapter 9 . 6/6/2014 didn't update on christmas. And now i'm sad.
Ciara chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Girrliiieeeeeeee u best be updating this soon. I hope anyways!
HarvestMoonFreak723 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
I know Anderson is in the name, and it sounds like Anthony, trying to break them up and all. It's kinda obvious, and now that I've said that I shall be quite embarrassed if I'm wrong. Finish the epilogue of Not Exclusive then come back here please? Kisses :)