Reviews for Your Fingers Round My Thumb
mulder1921 chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
I just finished this story and find myself sobbing uncontrollably over Rachel's dying. While it was sad when it happen d at the beginning of the store, it was just heart-wrenching seeing it from Rachel's POV.

Loved the story from start to finish. Well written and a unique AU.
lilyvandersteen chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
I don't know if you are still here on ff dot net, but I just had to tell you I enjoyed your story to the highest! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us :-)
hma1010 chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
This was so so great! I'd love if you wrote more in this universe! I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Dee chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
This made me cry...it was really happy but now I'm crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Drive by commenting: I know the lyric you took the title from. Ed Sheeran, "Small Bump".
Sally B. Mcgill chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
OMG, I was crying by the end of this chapter. You're an artist!
Vitaminsdaily chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I really love this story, however their are some inaccuracies in Eliza'a behavior. 4 month olds can't eat or sit up. It's still a great story though and I can't wait to read more.
Glee Girl chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
This chapter made me cry a little :'(. Amazing and well written, sad yet hopeful (if that makes sense).
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Sad ending but good
StrainAsylum chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
very well done! Even the smut was sweet and well done. I particularly enjoyed the characterizations (all of them). I'm a Kurt fan, but enjoy all the veteran cast (and I include Blaine in the Vets). It was really nice to see them both so well portrayed...and Santana, Coop & Burt, as well.

Don't worry about the griping regarding Blaine bottoming; I don't care at all in that regard and figure they would switch out. Those that DO object obviously consider bottoming to be feminine and therefore submissive and most probably are internalized misogynists. If anything, issues about the sexual part are the least important part of this story; it was well done in other, more important aspects, as well.
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I've enjoyed this story, so far (and looking to continue doing so). Very sad to lose Rachel ;( I'm not certain I understand, but it seems as if they were simply BFFs who chose to have a baby together (separate bedrooms), but the "felt like cheating on" Rachel comment rather confused me (2nd chapter?). Wasn't sure if this Kurt were bi or was just a literary license about the strength of their relationship. I'm particularly fond of Kurt's eyes, so I do wish that Eliza had his pretty eyes, but the story is so enjoyable that I don't really mind. Kurt did well with the Hiram and Leroy thing, reassuring Hiram that they were stuck in the family, like it or not. So, again, well done. Oh, and my grammar/spelling Nazi alarm hasn't flickered once; thank you for that.
VoyageAsia chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You were a master at keeping the tension between Kurt and Blaine throughout. I was sorry when the story ended. Thanks for sharing the story.
Bellatokio chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
JESUS HOLLY FUCCKING SHIT!

This is amazing!

I read it in one go, without pausing to breathe!

tanks for share this!

loved it
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
That ended beautifully! I loved this whole thing.
Jack speaks chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Wow, I loved it. Really had me tear up sometimes, though.
But yes, as you already been told loads of times, your writing is fantastic and touching.
I loved your way writing the characters. Especially awkward!Blaine! So adorable!

Thank you for the emotionally rollercoaster ride.