Reviews for Changing Letters
Lhasaapsl chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Damn you. This story needs to be continued I wanna read where Draco and hermione find out they're fluffy bunny and bushy cat
Kat chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Please hurry and update it's very sad when i start a good story but cant finish it :(
LoverNotAFighter chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I love this story! (: Please update as soon as you possibly can! (:
Zee Star The-Cool-One chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
The two months are almost finished. Hope you update soon,
Zee
kassi503isawesome chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
good
LionRawrr chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Ooo, I really like how the plot's going so far.

Keep up the good work! :)
icedrop12 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
oooh It's getting good. I really like the bet idea and the relaxed atmosphere. Although I like a good freak out this way it seems natural and smooth. I like it. please update soon.

Did they realize that they have to be in the same year. (or at least Draco should know that)Because Hermione wrote that they had to stop writing right before they both went to Hogwarts.

Really looking forward how they find out and the reactions. Are they going to freak or are they going to just be happy they found each other? Update soon!
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Another great chapter. Very clever plot device, very feasible.

Have to wonder though (this may be my own ignorance), they started human transfiguration in sixth year, are they doing the same stuff because it's the first day back?
greatEXpectationz chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
: D I don't like it ... I LOVE IT !
sangkar chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
This was actually a real improvement from the last chapter. Your writing really seems to be getting better. Good job!

I liked the way all the characters interacted with each other, it didn't seem all fake and mushy and just plain... stupid. You did a great job, and you had perfect spelling and perfect grammar and everything. I hate fanfics that have really bad use of English.

Blaise seemed very... annoying, to say the least. Not that I have a problem with it, it's actually pretty amusing.

That's all for this chapter! Update soon!
df4519 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
lol i love this story! this could be one of my favorite dramiones anyway its a gud story and hope u update soon
Geuh chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I actually barked a laugh in front of my computer, it was a lot of fun! Thank you for this funny moment! :)
PineapplesArePsychic chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Cute! And different, I was definitely expecting them to be each other's penpals! Very original take!
sangkar chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
This was certainly an improvement from the last chapter, good job! The last one was too rushed for my taste, and this was a lot better.

First off, Draco was VERY OoC, but I guess you need him that way for this particular story. I would never have expected him to be so... nice. But it's your fic, do what you want with it!

The narration was perfect, it was descriptive and entertaining and it just wanted to make you read more, more, more!

Ron seemed a bit distant in this chapter. I know he is jealous of Draco, but he didn't seem to really... be there. It's hard to describe. I feel sorry for him, I think Romione is the best pairing Rowling came up with.

Bye for now, I'm SO adding this to my favourites...
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Again, Draco doesn't strike me as the type to have anything to do with muggles. How in earth did he put an as in a magazine (certainly not by owl). Regardless, this was another great chapter. I'm especially enjoying how Ron is turning out. And your grasp in the English language (u cun actshully spelll n right propurly).

Keep those chapters coming. Can't wait for next update!