Reviews for Passionate Encounters: WITCH Style
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I think astral will is a good choice. she did havea kinda sad episode (I've only seen the show sorry :P) and I thought she would have made a good character had she lived, maey even introduced some drama. (seerates herself from the group always curious and wanting t see "her" friends while Will see's the life she could have had if she didnt get her powers)
ussop chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
simple lemon...
but still nice...
good job dude
InkAngelXIII chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good, but not your best work. Could have been a bit more detailed. As for the voting: Cornelia.
The Red Star chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Short, simple, and to the point. Nice. Like your other oneshots, they're a pleasing distraction from the more serious fics. There are a few mistakes, but nothing that kills the story. A quick lookover would show you all of them. In regards to votes... Irma, Elyon, Yua. Why? Because I can.

I realize this is a bit short for one of my reviews, but lemon fics don't give me much to comment on. Keep at it!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Bloodyninja88 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This looks a little short if you ask me but since it is just a quick lemon with minimal story i guess thats ok, for my vote i would have to say Elyon.
BlackKnight001 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I've always liked your stories, and you update quite fast,

Personally I would like Naruto x Will x Astral Will, but since you only said one then my vote goes to Astral Will
Mr-Zax chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
another great story you have a better mastery of the art of writing stories then i will ever have and i would love to see how you would write a scene with astral will
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Irma is my vote but I think you should go into more detail and length for lemons to make it more interesting
AceStarKnight chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I say, It's about time something like this was made! Elyon deserves a turn!