Reviews for ZOAVER
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hi. Umm, I just wanted to say thank you for all these incredible stories. I've spent the last few days pretty much just reading them, and they are a collection of, now, some of my favourite stories in this fandom. I'm sorry if I've been rather annoying, leaving random, not very coherent reviews, but sometimes I couldn't just say nothing. Needless to say, I'll be regularly checking your profile page, to see if you've written anything else. So yeah. I really, really enjoyed reading all these :)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
wow..incredible :)

loved every single word of it !
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Thank you.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I remember this from the first time you posted it. Very clever play on words. Of course Dean got it.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Poor little thing Sammy, I adored his half language and as Dean he understands it regardless. I was charmed with reading it from Castiel's look in spite of the fact that at this moment it does not want it not near the boys. Thank you for your history!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Castiel is just not used to trying to understand brotherly secret mumbles just yet.
kjdw chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Absolutely one of the best one shots that I've read in a long time. I love this!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
"It was as though close proximity to Sam swept all emotion from Dean but affection."

You make my heart sing. Like this: .

And the pride. I love the pride. *happysigh* Kind of linked to what you did in that story where Dean calls Bobby on the phone - it's never about one person giving and one taking. In your hands, the one taking comfort is just as strong for enduring the pain as the one giving comfort. And omg, I love it.
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is really good. I love the brotherly bond!
nancylou chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Welcome back :)

Love this story. We needed more brotherly love in season 5.

Poor Cas, always a third wheel. Spoiler alert:But he did fix what he broke, so you gotta give him a hug for that.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Your Cas voice is as good as everyone else's. Of course!

Was sorry when it was 'zoaver'.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hey! I love the way Dean understands Sam no matter what :)

Good one! Kisses

R.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is wonderful. Awesome brothers!