Reviews for Let me hold you tight
ritsuMonkey7 chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
I love love love this story. Santana's personality & her history, it just all fits so well. I like how chapter 18 went too actually. I want to know why Puck was being weird now though. So update soon please!
leilamiranda chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
I'm really glad you're continuing this fic. Aww poor Britt-Britt having to deal with Puck. At least she got an early start finding herself. I'm now so curious how the first kiss went and what Santana's reaction was like. Santana said she had never done it with Puck so I'm also looking forward how their "relationship" dwindled when Britt and Tana started "fooling around."
devilgrrl182 chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
really like your story. can't wait for the next update
leilamiranda chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
Thank heavens you haven't abandoned this fic. I love reading fics where Brittany gets a bit physical primarily for the fact that she's capable of it. I enjoy the flashbacks of the Berry's and young/teenage Brittany and Santana, I hope you're planning on doing some of those still in later chapters. Perhaps including how they started their relationship?
OTHangels chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
Great update
OTHangels chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
I am still reading! I love this story! Don't stop!
Brialuvsme chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
Awwwwwwwwww updatee pleaseeee
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
love the chapter
OTHangels chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Great update!
vikstar80 chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Haha cliffhanger u tease u! I kinda want the doctor to go umm hang on ur actually having twins and ones a boy and ones a girl...really like this story!
IThrow chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
I love this story. I am so hooked, I'm a little mad you ending the chapter like that, i was literally saying no i5 can't end like that, so props to you for having me hooked. I hope you update soon
Faberrybrittana14 chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
ARGH!

update? x
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
It's a boy!
OTHangels chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Great update!
SuperNina chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Knew that cliff hanger was coming