Reviews for Guns and Needles
Great story chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This story was awesome! TOTALLY DESERVES MORE FAME :3! Wish you could make a continuation, or maybe an EPOV ;')
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This Story was Great! You know a EPOV would be Awesome for this one.
jmcfall chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful good luck ! SoapyMayhem was pimping sooo glad she did I just floved it . Thank you
jilburfm chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I feel like this sentence is begging for the answer! Or maybe just I'm begging...

"One day, I'd ask him why he'd also needed me so badly at that moment, in his tattoo shop, soaked and shivering from the rain."
QuantumFizzx chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Lovely journey. Hope in an unexpected place.

The descriptions seem authentic rather than derivative of having read other ink fics.
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Well... I loved this story, it was beautiful and emotional (it may had made me cry) really good.

Much love and respect

Xoxo

Mia
ruthhayescullen chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
great story. sorry about Bella's dad but loved how they met up again. not into tatooing but but it worked here.
Drowning in Chaos chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I saw a link to this in a group and your title spoke to me. I love me some tattward and this one was super yummy. I think it's because you gave us some brief history on the couple before delving into the main story. Although short, I felt a connection between the two early on and it made me want that happy ending for them even more. It's short, yes, but it's heart wrenching, sweet, and ends with the right amount of steam ;)

I absolutely loved how you included Charlie in every possible way. It helps ease my achy heart when I know that he's there watching over Bella.

Thanks for a great read!
FlintLover chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
OMG amazing story! Im not a big fan of canon pairings, particularly Edward/bella but you changed their attitudes and adapted and made the characters your own perfectly! I have just one question-how do i vote?

FlintLover
darkangyl78 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was great! Would love to see it expanded