Reviews for Stepping Into The Sky
Venrist chapter 21 . 1/27
I think I've read this fic at least 3 times over and each time I still find it as enjoyable as the last. I know you have not updated in a long time but it would give this humble reader something to look forward to in this life other than fruitlessly searching for River x Harry Fics that fail to even come close to the quality of this one. Only other one I've enjoyed as much as this is Brown Coat, Green Eyes.
westgatefrank4034 chapter 21 . 1/20
please finish this story its awesome a great blending of HP and Firefly.
hermanwade1 chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
stop making harry into suck a cry baby pussy already. its disturbing
Ssg1 chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
No chance of further updates?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
Youre mixing legilimency with an imperius
apeljohn chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
Thank you! Thank you so much for rewording the conversations!

That has always been the thing that annoys me most when a fic recapitulates canon: the same events might conceivably happen the same way, but the same *dialogue*? Heck no.
Oddballzebra chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Does he know any elemental magic? Why does he just stun people all the time?
Oddballzebra chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
Harry need's to learn to use common sense.
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
He's supposed to be seventeen but you seem to have given him the emotional maturity of a ten year old. What the fuck.
Eclairis1 chapter 21 . 7/2/2016
Just finished getting through your fic. I can honestly say it is one of the best I have read in years. The mix of the Firefly verse and the HP one is well done. I love the interaction between the caracters and how you didn't dwell on the know history of Firefly and got to a while new story.

The only thing I am dreading is the wait. I see that it's been 6 months since the last update and will put this story on notice hoping that it gets updated soon RL permitting.

Thanks again for putting this wonderful story out there and here's hoping it is not the last I read of it.
kyoshi711 chapter 21 . 6/26/2016
Love the story, Harry is very cool in this story and the crew all seem to fit their characters.
Lawbringer chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
I continue to love this story! Really hope to see it updated and eventually finished! I hate to see stories I love end... But... Every good thing ends eventually... :( I hope to see more soon!
White Squirrel chapter 21 . 5/13/2016
I've looked at this story several times, but there's finally enough of it to render a decision: it's pretty good. It's good to see this crossover hasn't been entirely defined by Browncoat, Green Eyes. You've got something that can compete with that story here, and I'm hoping to see more.
White Squirrel chapter 15 . 5/13/2016
I was hoping River would be a witch, but at least someone on the crew is.
So the Alliance captured Voldemort and has been holding him prisoner, maybe since the escape from Earth That Was? Cool, even if it's the Alliance.
Army of Voldemort clones? I may have nightmares.
And Snape's descendants are in charge? That just a...completely out-of-left-field twist.
White Squirrel chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
Oh, you didn't! Funniest moment of the story so far.