Reviews for Stepping Into The Sky
jc chapter 20 . 7/1
great work i haven't looked into firefly xover in forever glad i did though
Tmctflyboy chapter 20 . 6/22
Awesome story! I really love the Harry/river sexual tension. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kingdom219 chapter 20 . 6/22
Fantastic story so far! I love how well you're continuing things in the Firefly universe. Keep up the great work!
newboy chapter 20 . 6/21
I have always liked this story and kept an eye on it in case you started updating again. I take it at this point River has no idea what harry went through at Voldemorts hands no idea at all. The rest of the crew has even less of an idea. With Voldemorts eventual meeting with Harry inevitable at this point, the truth will come out. When it does, between River who is slowly falling in love with him, and the captain Mal feeling protective of him, not to mention the rest of the crew feeling the same way, when the truth of everything that happened to harry at Voldemorts hands comes out, heads will role.
Kateri87 chapter 20 . 6/19
I'm loving this story!
Elton chapter 20 . 6/19
Welcome back. Wonderful story thus far...
Dagor16 chapter 20 . 6/19
Was hoping for an interaction between Harry and Tom there for a while but this just increases the hyp for their real meeting. As always good writing good plot and just about good everything. For me theese last chapters had a clunky flow to them. Might be because it was a long time ago since I last read the story but the normal flow was off.

Please for the love of Merlin keep wrwriting! :-D
narutoreader4368 chapter 20 . 6/18
Very well written and enjoyable to read
stalker32 chapter 20 . 6/13
Werigood
salamangkero chapter 20 . 6/11
nicely done. thanks for sharing.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 20 . 6/10
Great story I can't wait for harry and river to get together
Hobbyfarmer chapter 5 . 6/9
This is a very well written crossover. Doing and excellent job with Harry with the exception of no depression for losing everything he ever knew. It is still very good.
SidJ chapter 19 . 6/8
Why couldn't Harry just point his wand at them from a distance and use Bombarda? Harry's turned into a useless panicky, emotional mess this chapter.
Devil.Harry chapter 20 . 6/5
very good. pls. keep it up.
aFiZ chapter 20 . 6/5