Reviews for Contact
The Boondocks Assassin chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Love the last sentence! Gives the story a dramatic ending
Tomyris chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So ridiculously good. More just like this, please? PLEASE! _;
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow this was such an amazing of the best i read in a long while
sisteria27 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow that was so so good!
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow. I'm blown away by this. First time I've ever been so enraptured by this pairing. Great job!
Chand-ck-x chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was beautiful, I love Paul/Bella pairing and I can't wait to find out who wrote this!

the slow change between them was awesome and it really made me feel that maybe 'contact' was what they needed all along to feel better. *Wrings hands awkwardly* Maybe this could be extended or written multi-chap syle just dragged out a little after the comp. *Shrugs* regardless, your awesome, x
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I almost didn't read this because of the pairing, but decided to give it a shot. I'm very glad that I did. I still-and always will-have trouble with Bella picking ANYONE over Edward, but this is well-written, and I enjoyed reading it.
FlintLover chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I cant wait until I find out who wrote this because I am definitely going to be reading more of their stories! An amazing story featuring a pairing that honestly doesn't get enough credit and doesn't get written nearly enough! Thank you for writing this!

FlintLover
twitlighted chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
really nice and no damn imprinting... very good
Meeksmonk chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
OMG, I almost kind of cried. Lol. That was beautifully written. I like that neither of them all of a sudden made some change...it took time and they're still working on it. That's beautiful.
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, this was VERY good!
NurseKaytie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved it. I never say that, but this was a very good story.