Reviews for Eyes Wide Shut
Ttyl chapter 5 . 3/30
Love it all
Annabeth chapter 12 . 3/9
Hi I absolutely love this story. It's so full of detail for fanfiction and it is perfectly worded. I noticed you always get on your self for making mistakes and I would like to say that everyone makes mistakes and it is just part of being human. Continue writing and I think that one day you'll realise how good you are!
haha nah its cute
jregnery chapter 8 . 1/28
ya i wanted 12 and 2 to win but 2 is just as good
jregnery chapter 7 . 1/28
no its wonderful and the books give you hints on Cato's soft side
jregnery chapter 6 . 1/28
no they die
jregnery chapter 4 . 1/28
it is not shitty its wonderful
Dyf chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Don't make cato die!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
I was crying at this. All the twists, the emotion, it was so beautiful! Thank you SO much for writing this, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Love the story
Uzi chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
I love ur story u r sooo perfect have at the edge of my seat the extra boy though is actualy from3 not 5 and girl from 4 is with them to
Anon chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
FoxFace is from district 5

Anon
Hatter of Madness chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Cato and Clove seemed more out of character this chapter. I also thought that they both handled the news of the pregnancy a little too well - first, it's unplanned; second, they're in the arena. I also forgot to mention this earlier, but from Enobaria's character, I doubt she would have let Clove just skip training that day because she was a little sick. I'm not trying to be mean, I promise; just constructive, because I do really like this.

Hatter of Madness chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
You changed the order of events, too, didn't you? You made it seem that the trackerjacker attack was on the first day, but it was a bit into the games before they attacked. Not that I'm complaining, just clarifying. They are starting to become OOC, but in this kind of story, it's almost expected, I feel.

Hatter of Madness chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
The way that Clove replies kind of suggests that she was already thinking that she's pregnant, but you never showed signs of her thinking that. I'm also a bit confused as to why the sponsors would have thought she was, since they obviously had to have thought that, sending her a test and all. But the way I figured, this had to be a bit nonsensical to work, since you said in the description she finds out she's pregnant in the arena. I actually thought you kept Cato in character very well. It did go a little fast, but I thought that helped, due to the chaos of the games.