Reviews for No Regrets in Forbidden Love
DirtyEdward chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
very nice story. please consider continuing it! it would be really intresting seeing charlie's reaction and what bella and edward did in Texas.
LilacOshun chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wonderful story. It proves that one shots can be very detailed and satisfying.
PepsiBlue26 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
i love the story.. :) but i kinda expected more of a thrilling ending.. oh well, Good luck on the contest! and please continue this.. it was really great.. :D
btlmotormouth chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I absolutely loved this but i wish there was a little more to it, I would loved to have seen if they made it to texas and what charlie, carlisle and esme reaction to them leaving was.
BestScentEver chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Sad story:( I wish Edwards parents had pressed charges against Charlie.

Thanks for writing!
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really liked this story, I felt so bad for Edward and Bella. I can't see how Charlie can blame Edward for Renee's death when it was Edward's father who did it. Edward was just a kid at the time. I think Charlie should be fired for what he's been doing to Edward over the years, and he should be going to jail for beating up Edward. I'm glad that Edward and Bella were able to get away though. Do you think you could continue with this story? Because I would really like to know what's going to happen with Edward and Bella and if Charlie ever tries to learn to accept that Bella is dating Edward.