Reviews for Big Bang Theory: HofstadterHoffman Cohabitation
Mama's Stories chapter 14 . 1/4
Can't believe they are afraid of a ghost! So silly.
Fun story
Mama's Stories chapter 9 . 1/4
Sheldon is an idiot.
Mama's Stories chapter 7 . 1/4
Sheldon you are screwed.
Mama's Stories chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Wow! This guy understanding!
Mama's Stories chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Is there some kind of time warp
Going on ?
Mama's Stories chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Go look at the room.
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Who is this wise friend?
maripach77 chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
THE END?!...now that we know what that was I was kinda expecting more...oh well
it was a fun read
5Mississippis chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
END?! Nooooooo! Say it ain't so! There are so few lovely L/P fics out there! Here you go a plot bunny ... maybe the ghost liked Leonard so much that she left with him to go to Los Robles ... and maybe she could appear in his room at night dancing around in a ghost bikini while tempting him to the dark side ... huh? Huh? I smell sequel!
5Mississippis chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Ahhhhh! What was that?! A succubus?! Leonard! Run!
maripach77 chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
So cool an update, i was missing this fic...wow interesting chapter, what the heck was that indeed, can't wait for next one
maripach77 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
LOL...awesome chapter I like how you added Bluth brothers and Jeff and Peanut even mention of Jose...feel bad Leonard has to tell Sheldon can't come over anymore. Great work keep updating please.. :-) :-) :-)
pjack66 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I think Jimmy had every right to be pissed at Sheldon. Sheldon invaded his privacy. And he shows absolutely no remorse for doing so. Truthfully, Sheldon doesn't mean well (not to Jimmy anyway), he doesn't like Jimmy, he says Jimmy is his enemy. It's Jimmy's house! Jimmy doesn't have to put up with his crap. But that being said, I bet we find out something unsettling about Jimmy and Sheldon unearths it, thus making Sheldon the hero.
Thinking about it, the situation is weird. I think I'd prefer having my own place than living like Leonard (and now Penny) are living. It's like you're a guest in somebody's house instead of having your own place, whether he's paying rent or not.
5Mississippis chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Hmmm ... Jimmy doesn't Sheldon over again ... is he trying to divide and conquer the group? Can't wait to see where this is going!
maripach77 chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
good chapter..glad jimmy was able to forgive...feel bad for sheldon..lmao hickey on marilyn..can't wait for next update