Reviews for Big Bang Theory: HofstadterHoffman Cohabitation
maripach77 chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
THE END?! that we know what that was I was kinda expecting more...oh well
it was a fun read
5Mississippis chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
END?! Nooooooo! Say it ain't so! There are so few lovely L/P fics out there! Here you go a plot bunny ... maybe the ghost liked Leonard so much that she left with him to go to Los Robles ... and maybe she could appear in his room at night dancing around in a ghost bikini while tempting him to the dark side ... huh? Huh? I smell sequel!
5Mississippis chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Ahhhhh! What was that?! A succubus?! Leonard! Run!
maripach77 chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
So cool an update, i was missing this interesting chapter, what the heck was that indeed, can't wait for next one
maripach77 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
LOL...awesome chapter I like how you added Bluth brothers and Jeff and Peanut even mention of Jose...feel bad Leonard has to tell Sheldon can't come over anymore. Great work keep updating please.. :-) :-) :-)
pjack66 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I think Jimmy had every right to be pissed at Sheldon. Sheldon invaded his privacy. And he shows absolutely no remorse for doing so. Truthfully, Sheldon doesn't mean well (not to Jimmy anyway), he doesn't like Jimmy, he says Jimmy is his enemy. It's Jimmy's house! Jimmy doesn't have to put up with his crap. But that being said, I bet we find out something unsettling about Jimmy and Sheldon unearths it, thus making Sheldon the hero.
Thinking about it, the situation is weird. I think I'd prefer having my own place than living like Leonard (and now Penny) are living. It's like you're a guest in somebody's house instead of having your own place, whether he's paying rent or not.
5Mississippis chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Hmmm ... Jimmy doesn't Sheldon over again ... is he trying to divide and conquer the group? Can't wait to see where this is going!
maripach77 chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
good chapter..glad jimmy was able to forgive...feel bad for sheldon..lmao hickey on marilyn..can't wait for next update
paycheckgurl chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Poor Sheldon, he means well (and he's going to raise hell for this).

Good job.
maripach50 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
LMAO this was awesome. One of my fave parts: "They even disrobed and redressed the Marilyn mannequin trying to find a switch on her person to undo the gates. Howard even copped a feel trying to see if they activated anything, but all he did was realizebeing dressed like Robin was not a good time to get sexually excited", so very Howard. I felt like I was watching an a real episode...Please don't stop writing can't wait for next update
paycheckgurl chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I'm not going to lie, I was a bit put off by the description of this...I thought it was going to be about a self-insert or something that literally travels into their tv and actively changes things. I'm glad you proved me wrong.

This is really well written and everyone is in character. As a comic geek I have some (really minor, no one actually cares) nitpicks (why couldn't one of the guys be Tim Drake or Damien Wayne instead of Jason Todd? And Peter Parker DID work at The Daily Planet during one of the inter-company, co-published things Marvel and DC have done-though you can probably write that one off as one of those subtle instances where Sheldon isn't as all knowing as he thinks he is).

Good job and keep up the good work.
5Mississippis chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Oh this was wonderful! Loved it all especially Sheldon's deflections about not taking responsibility for their situation and the guys piling in the car leaving him to run beside the car! Well done! As always, I cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Please, oh please, may I beg you for an update?
5Mississippis chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
LOL! This is wonderful! I cannot wait to see where this is going!
Paul J chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
OK, I'm thinking all the stuff in the dungeon like area where Jimmy's car is means something. Jimmy can't be this nice, something is up! Is he a vampire? Is that why he couldn't drive Penny to work during the daytime?