Reviews for Operation: Twilight
jrarulez chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
continue it or ill hate your brain forever
giova.galante chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Whaaaaat? That's terrible! I loved this story so much! I really hope you continue it someday!
Armyx chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
I guess I am a bit disappointed, but it's no big deal. Just a shame. I would go on the guilt trip with you, but I don't feel like it. Just saying it should be enough

I just hope you're brain gets some more ideas soon. It's a critical point in the story! But you are you're own being. Do what you will.

And personally, I hope to see the story up and running again soon!
khdayskh1314 chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
Oiiiii! This story is becoming sooo good! So Xion will finally get a keyblade? Will u give Roxas one too? Well i hope u give bith of them one because itll just seem all wrong if she is the only one with it...
khdayskh1314 chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Lol at the last thing Xion said :D

Hmmm i guess u changed castle oblivions background! So eraqus armor and keyblade are really roaming around the castle...

Cool
khdayskh1314 chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
This is soooo good now! The plot is excellent and the comatose state Xion is in only adds more to the suspense. I like this story! _ please update soon!
Friendly Kitty chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Lol, this is shy you need to lock the door when someone is in that stage XD

Hope Roxas will find her ;D
khdayskh1314 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Oh gosh what's going to happen now! Huh is it going to be like the time Xion was sleeping in the game? I hope u really update soon!
Armyx chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Well, that was unexpected. I didn't know they had guns!

I guess I liked it, but it wasn't as good as the others, in my opinion. Well, you just need to keep writing, then!
Armyx chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Oooh... tension!

Good chapter, when all's said and done.

I like the back story, though. It adds a bit of character to it

Well, not much more to be said, so yeah! Keep writing!
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Very nice. Although what did Roxas do wrong to make Xion upset? Hmm...
khdayskh1314 chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
What are these flashbacks? Are these actual memories? Cant wait to find out! xD

Is the necklace for Xion? I hope so... Hope it'll work and cheer her up:)
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
*Sigh* A bit stereotype but that's alright.

Something I forgot to mention... WHY! WHY DID CLOUD HAVE TO MARRY AERITH! *Already on knees and dramatically screams "NO!l" into the sky*

Oh well, the good thing is that Tifa is alive... *smiles mischievously* Eh, Aerith already died in FF7 anyway.

Chapter 7, can't wait! Update!
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
...WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS THEIR MOTHER! I really want to know! PLEASE BE TIFA! If not, I'm gonna find you and tickle you to death! XD

Keep writing!
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Hehe, your chapters seem to be really short but I don't seem to care at all. So much drama and suspense! I love it!

Xion Leonhart, Roxas Strife? OMG! So who did Cloud marry! Tifa, or Aerith! It better be TIFA! Why did you have to make them die!

...Now that I've calmed down, I'm gonna keep reading!