Reviews for 1912
USUK Fan chapter 8 . 8/3
This was amazingly written!
Fan chapter 9 . 8/3
You have no idea, Arthur.
2 World Wars.
Hold on to your tea cup
PRAUS chapter 2 . 7/29
Ouch. Poor Arthur :(. Obsessive disorders are no bueno
PRAUS chapter 1 . 7/27
Oh my gosh! I already love the start of this and cannot wait to read the rest! All the research and detail make the story even richer. This first chapter presents a unique view on Arthur. I can't help but picture him as this over-indulged empire throwing a little fit at not being given a new warship and wanting to be called "Commodore" - but maybe it's just me. Anyway, I'm looking forward to finding out how Arthur and Alfred's reunion will go after not having seen each other for eleven years!
This is so beautiful I love it
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 7/4
Hello dear,

Thank you for the story!
You always always be one of my favourite author. I LOVE THIS. LOVE this fic sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I love how you potray two men act like real man, not over girly uke. I love the details too, that must be quite a research. And I love the slow build, not that goddamn slow annoying in purpose. And I love how you deliver the story in classic taste, oh yes, not those modern cursing which haven't invented yet in past decades. I want to cry because you made this story pretty good, so exquisite.

Oh dear Lord, I LOVE this story. I will give it 5 if it's possible.

Let me repeat again, I LOVE THIS STORY.
Goldie Gamgee chapter 9 . 1/12
Honestly, this is the most incredible Hetalia fanfiction I have read on this site to date. I just can't get over how well you've written the characters (particularly Arthur and his situation) and how actually beautiful the writing is. I don't know where to start, I guess. I don't know if I can even summarize everything I love about this story.
I will say one thing, and that it I absolutely love the monologue Arthur gives in chapter four, just before he wishes the Titanic would sink. Not only is the foreshadowing of the line I have just described amazing, but what Arthur speaks about, about the Titanic having eclipsed everything else great he has ever done. It just took my breath away. I don't know, Hetalia the anime is by nature funny and silly and cute, but then some of the stuff created by the fandom is incredible. It really makes one think about the concept; a personified country really would be an incredible being, and the sheer amount of memories and emotions that one being would hold... more than a single person is capable of, I imagine. I don't know, I'm kinda rambling now, and all this stuff sounded better in my head, so I'll stop. XD But I just loved that particular moment.
So yeah, I really loved this. Please keep writing because you are obviously incredible at it!

-Goldie Gamgee
MIL'S chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Oh God. Oh my God. You're one brilliant writer, I'll tell ya, though I'm definitely not the first, nor the last to do so I reckon! Truly so. I'm speechless; how hard is it for me to type this do you know? All the details, how vivid it was especially towards the end where I could imagine how the poor girl sank, but let's not forget all the dishes, the whole ship's plan! It's as if I've watched the Titanic, the whole movie's length, and read all stories about her, which I haven't till now, I really should, though I'd definitely be wondering where Arthur and Alfred were in each scene of course! Bless you, great author, your kind is truly godsent!
IKP chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
I read 1912 many years ago and finally read this updated version which is so much better for the changes and additions! Your writing is fantastic and I found myself getting anxious during the sinking. It takes a lot for a fan fic to get me going like that. Thanks!
IKP chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
I like that you didn't make America heroic in this and I think you could attribute it to the time period. America as we know him is in the 40s and later when he emerges as a world power. Back in the 1910s the U.S. was still very much off the world scene. I like how you're portraying a slowly buckling under his own weight British Empire and still very naive America.
Emma J chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
i didn't realize that you changed the whole story when you updated it. it is even more beautiful than before (and arthur is even more of a dick). i adore all of your works. thank you for such a lovely story.
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
x,D smothered...
Oh gosh. I died laughing...
Well... Cried... xD
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Such a good story! Are you going to continue to rewrite it!? I hope so! I love seeing more content in this universe!
BW chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
On the 10th of July, 2013 I read the original 1912 I thought it was great! All the things I love you'd put them together so well!

By the way I visited the Royal Yacht Britiannia in Edinbrugh the same July.

And now I read the new vision I think it is ultra amazing! You enriched Alfard's POV of everything just make the story absolutely unforgetable! The best Titanic-Hetalia story I ever read!

I don't like overly sweeten/bitter story but on the other hand I still want to see more emotions of the characters... Just want them come from natural. And I think you are excellent in this case!

So I go back to waiting "Waning" nervously! DX
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I just visited the Belfast Titanic museum and one of the first things I thought after was how much better my visualization a for this story were going to be now. Then I realized I can reread them on the plane home! Just a reminder that your writing is beautiful and engaging!