Reviews for Hatred, Courage, and Betrayal
Alana1982 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
А продолжение когда будет?
oma13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Your stories are all so good and I am saddened that it has been so long since you've updated or written. I realize that real life does get in the way but I was just wondering if you plan on continuing these stories? I especially like this sequel and hope you finish it.
I did get quite a chuckle from the story referencing Merlin's nipples, though.
I hope you come back to writing.
thomaseliot chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I know it's been a really long time, but I hope you continue this. Please?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
You really should finish this.
ebonypol chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Please please update this soon! I love Tristan and it's a shame he just disappeared for se5, I love merlin and would love to see what this could lead to. Can't wait for more :D
LinBates chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Wonderful story and I'm waiting with impatience for the rest, please don't make me wait too long and don't keep your other faithful followers wait any longer, they have waited for for well over a year! More like 18 months and hopefully not counting much longer!
Hullo chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I can't believe I didn't find these earlier :D Keep up the good work
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice work. A good follow up on Love and very interesting to read. I like most how you describe Merlin from Tristan's perspective; your choice of words is amazing. Like 'out of sync' or 'more at home in places like Avalon'. :)
tinuviel21 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
These are brilliant fics! I'm loving them - they're really well-written and keep to the characters personalities really well :) Keep it coming.
Maya chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Can I just say, you are insanely awesome.

You have some sort of foresight, I'm sure. This bit in this chapter: "the feeling that Merlin is slightly out of sync with the rest of man, that he's more in tune with the world than other people" was the same sort of thing Merlin felt in the latest episode (which I hated, but not the matter).

Plus I love this chapter, and just wanted to tell you that. :)
Yuki082 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
really good.
keep going on the sequels!
-Yuki
merlin-luv2020 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Excellent story! Can't wait for the next update!
thomaseliot chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Please, please continue; I want to know about Courage and Betrayal.
Bibliophile109 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
This is great! I love the expansion on Tristan's character-it seems like there aren't many fics centered on him.

I can't wait to see the companion to Cowardice-update soon!
Sun-Dried chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I can't read this story sitting down. I have to pace because my mind is racing too much to keep still.

You have created something beautiful with your writing, and I'm so lucky to have found this little gem.

Your portrayal of Merlin is just so lovely, and Tristan's descriptions of Merlin's magic is just- gah! I can't even describe it.

You're right, the ending was abrupt, but I would love to see more of Tristan and Merlin's adventures; they would make an interesting pair.

Thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to the next installments.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »