Reviews for Hatred, Courage, and Betrayal
readmered chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Goodness gracious, you have to keep this up! You'll get a favorite and follow for this, so don't disappoint (the only way that's happening is if you completely stop, which I may never forgive)! Haha wonderful writing, it was fantastic and sooo in character. We need to see some more from Arthur here! Thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Excellent story! Too bad they left Gwaine behind, though.
LinBates chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Am enjoying this story, it's very good as are all your others too!

But I notice you haven't updated beyond chapter three in three years! Please update this and soon!

I would have posted this on the last chapter, but I found I've already posted something there and fanfiction . net won't allow us to post more than once for any given chapter!
Hebi R chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Wish I could have seen the counterpart to, "okay lads, whenever we're in trouble, play dead. Also, you never will see Merlin do anything magical, understand? It never happened/will happen."
Alana1982 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
А продолжение когда будет?
oma13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Your stories are all so good and I am saddened that it has been so long since you've updated or written. I realize that real life does get in the way but I was just wondering if you plan on continuing these stories? I especially like this sequel and hope you finish it.
I did get quite a chuckle from the story referencing Merlin's nipples, though.
I hope you come back to writing.
thomaseliot chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I know it's been a really long time, but I hope you continue this. Please?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
You really should finish this.
ebonypol chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Please please update this soon! I love Tristan and it's a shame he just disappeared for se5, I love merlin and would love to see what this could lead to. Can't wait for more :D
LinBates chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Wonderful story and I'm waiting with impatience for the rest, please don't make me wait too long and don't keep your other faithful followers wait any longer, they have waited for for well over a year! More like 18 months and hopefully not counting much longer!
Hullo chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I can't believe I didn't find these earlier :D Keep up the good work
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice work. A good follow up on Love and very interesting to read. I like most how you describe Merlin from Tristan's perspective; your choice of words is amazing. Like 'out of sync' or 'more at home in places like Avalon'. :)
tinuviel21 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
These are brilliant fics! I'm loving them - they're really well-written and keep to the characters personalities really well :) Keep it coming.
Maya chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Can I just say, you are insanely awesome.

You have some sort of foresight, I'm sure. This bit in this chapter: "the feeling that Merlin is slightly out of sync with the rest of man, that he's more in tune with the world than other people" was the same sort of thing Merlin felt in the latest episode (which I hated, but not the matter).

Plus I love this chapter, and just wanted to tell you that. :)
Yuki082 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
really good.
keep going on the sequels!
-Yuki