Reviews for Cross the Ocean and I'll Build the Bridge
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 9/12
When I think of countries that have Same Sex Marriages (not just civil unions or anything other term) Argentina doesn't even come to mind. Canada, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain ... Hell even South Africa comes to mind before Argentina but I liked it anyway
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Beautiful. I would kill to be able to catch this kind of fragile injured romance. I liked the italics. They gave the fic a dream-like quality and when used the non-italic dialogue made reality sort of blunder in. Great read!
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
this is a great fic! i love it so much, but if i may suggest...
seeing that you dont use (" ") for dialogues and use italics would be easier to read when you break the paragraphs into smaller ones.
otherwise, i really like this, please keep up the good work :))
csibpip chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Now this was very... complicated and good:)
ZeZe chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow this was amazing, I really loved it and I can't wait to read more of your stuff, I hope you post the storys you have complete soon.
hj-dm-sk chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow, another lengthy, wonderful AtoRyo from you; you're really spoiling us here! 3 (Please keep doing so)

I totally agree that Keigo's a romantic. That's why I like him and Ryo better than Tezuka and Ryo: I can actually imagine Keigo acting like Ryoma's boyfriend, whereas Tezuka just seems like Ryoma's mentor or father.

As for the italics, yeah, there were a lot of 'em. I think it's because you used italics for a bunch of different stuff: thoughts, flashbacks, dialogue (and nonverbal communication? or was that also dialogue?). Was there a particular reason why you used italics when Ryoma and Keigo were speaking to each other, but normal quotes for the other instances of speech?

Anyway, thanks again for another great Royal Pair story, and I'm glad to hear you still have the Hyotei fics for release!
Calasse chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is wonderful. It's 8k words long but it felt like the breeze with how fast I was reading it. Because it is smooth, and flowing , and I would very much like to hug you right now for being amazing.

The dynamics in their relationship is so topsy-turvy, and yet I know they wouldn't know life as it is without being with each other. I didn't really grasp what's with Tezuka's connection to the two, but maybe I'm just really dense, haha.

Lovely read.