Reviews for Power of Winter
Gwendolyn Yuki chapter 24 . 2/8
i love this. I found it two days ago and read it all in pretty much one sitting it was so good. I can't wait to read the dino thunder one. Ninja storm and Dino Thunder are two of my fav seasons i love the way you worked your own character into the story.
BigBangVIP chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This has got to be my favorite story by far! I absolutely enjoy reading it. :) I like your writing style. Very nice! This was one of those stories that kept me up until 3 am reading up until a certain chapter. You're very lucky it's summer vacation. Lol
Linariel chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
Okay I’m really enjoying your original character Andrea. She’s so adorable with Hunter perfect couple. Poor guy I think he deserves his own girl. She really suits him I think they match up well. I love having another girl on the team as well. Not to mention even though she is a ranger you're not taking it easy on her it’s taking time to get her zord and cyle and things. A little more then the others but that’s expected with a sixth ranger type. I like her a lot though she’s spunky kickbutt and sweet. Plus she fits in with everyone so well. And it’s not forced she really does fit in. Sometimes I see fics like this and I think please can you have a bit more originality. But there are those few that do and yours is one of them.

Although you follow the show to certain extent I see your own twist in here and you don’t do all the episode parts which is genius because we already know what happened in the episode and it gives more originality. Plus she doesn’t steal others lines all the time like some people do with there stories she has her own lines and they mesh together so well with the story itself. Winter isn’t the power I’d automatically think of but it is a weather power and it works so I like it. This is just really good. I like seeing the Thunder Brothers with their own girls. Her being Jason’s sister took a little getting used to but you know what you make it work. And I love Mighty Morphin so adding this twist gives us more of the original rangers which is awesome. Plus you have Jason and Trini together which I love as well. this is a really good story and I’m just simply loving all of it! I love how Andy isn’t the perfect ranger and she’s learning just as any ranger should. Great story nice work! I'm going to ready your Dino Thunder fic now.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
i need more Hunter and Andy, obviously!;D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SOOO CUTE I LOVED IT IT WAS SO ROMANTIC I COULD LITERALLY FEEL MY HEART BREAKING YUR SUCH A GOOD WRITER!
thunderyoshi chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
This is really good so far! I'll keep reading when I get some time later, but I've really enjoyed what I've read!
Artemis Persephone Jackson chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
cool
kpopandmangalover24 chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
u should have done 2 chapters of this one where she did get a coller and this one
dhampirlabrat chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
I can't wait to read the sequel to this story... i loved the ending.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
Wow! Truly an awesome story here...Can't wait to read the sequel! Keep up the excellent work!
dhampirlabrat chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
i never thought hunter and andy would fight like that but i liked the end.
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 24 . 1/12/2013
Omg such a great story...
dhampirlabrat chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
haha... the last part was funny. please update soon
dhampirlabrat chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
nice ending. i love it how you close your chapters with a hunter and andy scene. please update soon
dhampirlabrat chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
cool chapter. sorry for reviewing late but i don't have internet access right now... please update soon