Reviews for Power Rangers Super Scandal
izzyp120 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I usually don't read fanfics with pregnancy in it but yours was really good keep writing:):):):)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
I not like this storrrry I love this storry!
TRINA chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Loved it nic thinking tragedy and romance together is wonderful nic story keep on writing JEMILY cos it RULES
PRS FAN chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Hey i luvd ur story n especialy da couples, oders lyk mike n emily whl da superb story..please k3p writn jemily stories n im also ur fan nw!:-):-)
ObviouslyALoser chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Since I can't be bothered PMing you, Could you do a songfic for Jemily to the song "Shut Up And Kiss Me' by Reece Mastin? If you could, it would be wonderful
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Awesome with the girls fights!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so awesome!
selena aka selena1angel chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
noooooooooooooooooooo! D:

i don't want the story to end can you make a sequel? at least :) and awesome story _
selena aka selena1angel chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
im glad mike and mia told the others :)
jg13145 chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Emily's water breakin towards the end of the wedding, made me laugh a bit. Good ending!
selena aka selena1angel chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
nice story
RRHSram11 chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
I didn't get to finish what I was saying because I hit send by accident. So I'll finish here. JEMILY TOGETHER JEMILY FOREVER! PLEASE POST NEXT CHAPS SOON. DONT STOP DOING GOOD.

ALSO PLEASE SAY WGEN YOU'LL POST THE NEXT CHAPS FOR "NO MATTER WHAT". I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN.

JEMILY FAN FOREVER!
RRHSram11 chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
I am glad Emily told lauren to stay out of their business. Lauren went to far calling Emily a name that is untrue. Emily gave lauren a good hard slap to the face. Jayden told lauren to go and not to talk to them until she apologized to Emily. Jayden will defend Emily no matter what and protect her because he loves her. JAYDEN loves EMILY and EMILY loves JAYDEN! JEMILY together JEMILY forever!
OneLessOnlyGirl chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
OMG! I loved this Chapter 8. It made me SMILE! Great writting and keep it coming! I love the next chapter previews.
selena aka selena1angel chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
nice story and way to go jayden :P now lauren gonna be this and that :P
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »