Reviews for Secrets
yaoigoddess22 chapter 1 . 1/13
Heh, i love this, I've read it so many times. :)
Shmeewee chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
AWWW I LOVED IT! _
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
The thing is... Murdoc was drunk. And 2D wasn't, but he KNEW Murdoc was... so, ya know... Technically, this is 2D's fault for taking someone who wasn't in the proper state of mind and having sex with them. Cough *rape* cough. Not saying Murdoc should get away with punching people, but still... Considering his past with being molested and his trust issues, 2D is the bad guy in this scenario. 2D just gets to get away with it because he's really that much of an idiot. But still. Technically... I get what you're trying to do author, but ya know, it isn't quite working here...
2D Stu chapter 26 . 6/15/2014
Beautiful, bless. /Fangirls/ to cute.
2D Stu chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
O_O YOU have killed me almost /cries. Yus murdoc alive. STACY EYUFHIJEK fuck die. O_O stacey die. no questions asked. died. O_O or in jail. HNOF.
But beisdes my strang fangirling, and angeringgirling?
This was beautiful, ;-; so beauty, I couldn't hold in my laughs, and smiles. Keep it up. o; I would enjoy hearing more storys from you. Keep up the good work
-unknown
2D Stu chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
OMG THIS IS KILLING ME, BUT ITS GOTTA END WELL RIGHT FJKADMFNSDKM, /shot
Beautiful story, alittle bit of anger, different emotions, very well done.
Gabe Mason chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
OK, I guess this is it! I loved this story... The first and the only story I'm going to read about Murdoc x 2D ever!. This is it! I'm not going to read any other story relating this pair (probably) 'cause I think I won't be as good as this one, so you win!
caughtagain chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Wow that's really good! It got a little dark at the end. Lol
melamel chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
In the first part, the reason why they do it in the PB kinda reminds me of brokeback mountain.
But it's still a great story though. Good job :-)
Russel chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
I knew it! Man,I can't wait to tell Noods she gonna go SKITS XD

I really liked the story by the way,I especially like the bit where D actually /wants/ my cooking..
Murdoc chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
I cannot believe I just let Faceache talk me into reading this..Sappy ending! Why does everyone live happily? The only /good/ part was when I got to kill that skank Stacey or whatever her name was.

(You think the dullard really feels that way for me?)
HavingFunBeingLame chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
HA. LOL. STACY DIED.
HavingFunBeingLame chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
2D WHY ARE YOU JUST SO ADORNLE EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE ( HAD ) TO LIVE WITH THAT BITCHY STACY JIT.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
So you just described my sister to a T. Even her name, scary enough. Bianca is exactly like my sister... That's really weird but I really love this story.
MoonSkipper chapter 26 . 12/18/2012
You're like, the queen of 2D/Murdoc. You know this, right? o-o Love your stories, I keep coming back for more! X3