Reviews for Loginquitas
Why am I more tore up about the dog than I am any human character? Btw love the story just found it and have read it almost nonstop I've had to sleep and work but other than that... I love your story but it is extremely slow burning romance it's painfully slow really.
CryingBurningLiar chapter 1 . 8/21
You're use of description is very beautiful! I also like your diction, and how you made it all flow together.
Animauxus chapter 26 . 8/5
I've realised that I actually love the memory cut-ins. They feel like a breath of fresh air when everything is hitting the fan, even if they aren't always optimistic. I like learning more about the things Ruby has gone through because I feel it gives her character much more depth, background and emotional context. Reading about her hardships makes it easier to identify with her and care about her as a character. Sooooo yeah, I like them. Even though it is irrelevant now because there are like 24 more chapters from here.
Animauxus chapter 19 . 8/4
I hope zombie Dale bites Philip's face off. (I refuse to call him 'The Governor' as his character seems so he'll bent on because it feels like that is empowering and bending to what he wants.

Loving the fic, even if I'm a bit late to the party.
Animauxus chapter 14 . 8/3
One small thing that I'm a bit confused about when they are talking about the nasty camp's location...

Why doesn't Ruby show Rick or someone (apart from Shane. Boo you, Shane) the map in which truck-man-who's-name-I-can't-remember marked their camp on? I thought that would be a logical solution to not knowing where a dangerous group is, unless they have moved or it is just a location they are monitoring in hopes she shows up.
Oddity91 chapter 17 . 7/18
Oh snap! Not even half way through the story aND it's starting to get real. Great build up through out the story I'm really excited to see how Merle Michone, and Ruby got separated.
Oddity91 chapter 10 . 7/18
Yay! Although I do think Daryl would of hugged Sophia back he I feel would of felt awkward as shit but thats just my humble opinion.
Oddity91 chapter 9 . 7/18
Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't even give a decent review I'm so excited to see my favorite redneck in action and extremely excited to see how Ruby will interact with him and soon the group and how her appearance within it will effect the plot of the canon story.
Oddity91 chapter 8 . 7/18
I think you did wonderfully on this chapter and gave your oc's depth. I love a good and dark plot and Ruby's back story adds layers to your character building. And the way you give us littLe crumbs of it at a time. Instead of giving the entire story in a few paragraphs. (A common thing I see in fanfiction) it's enough to give us a taste but still keeps me as a reader hungry for more. Great job and I really am looking forward to see how your story plays out. It's not predictable and could go several ways. Thank you!
Oddity91 chapter 7 . 7/18
This is a very well thought out fanfiction I really lIke your OFC and it's one of the very few fanfictions that is keeping my interest.
Zerdas999 chapter 2 . 7/11
What other people read "Toby's a good dog"
What I read "Tobi is a good boy"
(References, they spice up othere works)
HNovion chapter 50 . 6/23
ARGH! I'm so pissed off that so many die! I do understand that it's pretty obvious that people die in situations like this...But i still can't take it XU So f*cking frustrating! T_T (Still love the story though, Ruby is a very good character~)
BooperDooperFloofer chapter 50 . 6/13
Judy... It HAD to be Judy?!
*Rushes quickly to the sequel despite heartbreak and tears*
BooperDooperFloofer chapter 42 . 6/13
Good ol' Merle. If you kill him off I'm gonna be upset. It didn't sit right with me when he died in the show.

-AARH
BooperDooperFloofer chapter 41 . 6/13
I love it all! It's SO good to see the interactions between the trio (Merle, Michonne, and Ruby). Because of you I think I've you've softened my spot for Merle a little more. Haha. I'm a little late to the game when it comes to reading these fanfics, but better late than never I suppose. I'm dreading the hour when I finish this story.
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »