Reviews for Loginquitas
XBnemesisX chapter 49 . 1/19
No idea why I read this as I know nothing of TWD, but it was absolutely amazing. I cried.
Arin chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
I wish Daryl had found Sophia in canon ;_;
Dawnie-7 chapter 49 . 11/11/2017
My God, that was so much more epically devastating and heartbreaking than I could have imagined or braced myself for. I was so not ready for it. It was brutal to watch bit by bit everything be torn away from them and to see them so completely broken now. My gentle giant Tyrese! And holy shit, Judith! Never in any story, from any fandom have I ever been so blindsided by something. No joke, I literally had to stop reading for a few minutes to gather myself. That was just brutal. And right in front of Rick and Carl too, with Lori being taken too, it was a severe punch to the gut. I suppose if there's any kind of silver lining it's that Ruby at least made it out with someone, which I was worried wouldn't happen.
*Deep Breath* This has been such a whirlwind, marathon of a story so far, I can't believe it's only part one! I'm so happy I came across it and I'm really excited to continue the journey.
Dawnie-7 chapter 48 . 11/11/2017
Tough chapter. It was hard seeing the disconnect between Ruby and Michonne. My first instinct is to jump to Michonne's defense and tear Ruby apart for looking at her in such a disgusted way, but logically I can't. As thrilled as I am at what she did to that pig, I can't even imagine what it would be like to not only see a body that mutilated but to realize your friend is capable of that kind of savagery. It's definitely a mind fuck, that's for sure. But glad they were able to talk it out, with Merle's interference of course, hehe. I feel pretty positive now that Merle has a thing for Michonne. That would be hilariously fascinating to observe. No offense Tyrese!
Dawnie-7 chapter 47 . 11/10/2017
Nice action. I found myself getting so caught up in it that I was actually anticipating what was to come as if I had no guideline whatsoever as to what would happen. I'm intrigued with your direction of the girls keeping Carl's action from Rick as of now. Majorly worried\scared of them trying to go after the Governor now though. I get it, really I do, and realistically I'd wanna do the same. But still. Not to mention the scolding they'll get from the guys no doubt. Eek. And Ruby and Daryl, Jesus! Honestly, can the two of them get any sweeter together?! I swear they make me melt every time.
Dawnie-7 chapter 46 . 11/10/2017
As much as I worry about negative outcomes, I can't at all deny the major bubble of excitement that's building up at the thought of them being able to win this time. Side note: Shamefully, it didn't even Dawn on me until reading your note that Hershel still had both his legs, lol. What can I say? I can be horribly dense sometimes. Especially when I'm focusing on other points.
Dawnie-7 chapter 45 . 11/10/2017
Whooaa! Holy mother of curve balls! I thought for sure Rick's weird attitude was because the Governor wanted Michonne and he didn't want Ruby to know he was considering. Never once occurred to me that it could have been Ruby he wanted. I can definitely understand why Ruby would try to sacrifice herself, this is her family after all. Though I think, even if she wasn't acknowledging it, that some part of her knew this was a hail Mary, that he may not (probably wouldn't) leave the prison alone. But I would still be tempted to do the same, even for just the possibility of a chance. That's not to say though I wasn't cheering when Daryl full on tackled her to stop her, lol. I was all for him barbarically dragging her back kicking and screaming. And now they've both admitted their feelings! Ahhh! It was soooo good! I swear it never fails, a near death experience will always get the ball rolling in the right direction. The whole structure of that scene was so sweetly beautiful and just perfectly...Daryl :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 44 . 11/10/2017
Keep forgetting to mention, but I really like this idea of Michonne and Tyrese. It's not really a pair I've ever given consideration to before, but it could be nice. I can't decide if Merle is jealous or just feeling protective, but it's funny either way. I'm glad, at the least, Ruby has made the step to fully divulge her feelings. I feel like we're about to hit a big climatic moment of Revelations, hopefully before the next attack. And I get more and more tickled every time Merle buts in about Daryl and Ruby. It seems so random in some regards, but then you can see how much he truly cares, regardless of what he tries to claim.
Dawnie-7 chapter 43 . 11/10/2017
:0 :0 :0
I...You...I can't believe you...
*Wimpers Pathetically*
Toby :(
You just flat out broke my heart. I didn't think you'd ever actually have the nerve to do such a thing. And you did. Plus the add in flashback of when she first got him, fucking hell! I mean, I get that that was probably a very important move both character and story wise, but, and please know and believe I mean this with he upmost respect, you are one sadistic bitch for that one.
Dawnie-7 chapter 42 . 11/9/2017
It was really nice to see Ruby opening up to Lori. It was definitely a concern that she would hold everything in until it tore her up from the inside. And again, even though I don't like Lori in general, it was emotionally gratifying that she was the one that Ruby chose to unleash on. I think because they've had a pretty rocky road, to see them come together and be there for the other hit well. And I greatly enjoyed the one on one talk with Merle. I gotta say, when I first started reading that part I was thinking ok, well this is ooc for Merle, but whatever. But actually in reading it, it's not. It comes off more like Merle right before he died on the show, letting Michonne go and sacrificing himself to give the others a chance. It plays and reads really well.
Dawnie-7 chapter 41 . 11/8/2017
Weird. I don't even like Lori and yet I couldn't help but find myself relieved and even happy hat she was still alive, for the time being at least. I suppose that's just a testiment to the connections and friendships you've built. Ruby\Merle\Michonne is really something else. They really are quite the sight and though I'm sure they can't go back to what they were, it definitely seems promising that they'll end up on a good path regardless. Maybe even better eventually. But to see Merle and Michonne have that moment! Lol, it was pretty bizarre but totally awesome. Like, what is happening right now? Good stuff. I was thrilled with the Daryl and Ruby talk. I was so afraid hat the guilt and anger would make Daryl shut down from her, as if he didn't deserve to talk to her or be in her presence and at first it seemed it might have been heading that way. But to see them actually be able to talk through things was more than I could ask for.
Dawnie-7 chapter 40 . 11/8/2017
Again, my skin is just crawling. What an emotional toll this has all taken on Ruby. To honestly think that Rick was just her imagination...heart breaking. It'll be interesting to see the aftermath now that she's home. Will she withdrawal from the others? Will she bottle it all up until she cracks? With everything going on will she even have time to process it all? I'm definitely eager for a Ruby\Daryl talk concerning it all. I can just imagine what's going through his mind. There's gotta be, knowing him, guilt that he couldn't stop it. With all that heaviness going on it was a huge relief that Merle got to come with them. I have a feeling he'll be a big part of her getting past all of this. Now Lori...oh dear.
Dawnie-7 chapter 39 . 11/8/2017
So real quick, since I forgot to mention it earlier, I wanna mention Laurant. I didn't think I would, but I'm feeling a bit conflicted by his death. On the one hand, he obviously wasn't the best of guys, but on the other he did help her out immensely. And it's almost impossible to say what you'd do in similar circumstances. There's what you hope you'd do and what ends up happening. But Jessica I just can't find any redeeming quality in. That flashback of when they were kids though was incredibly bittersweet though. And I can't even tell you how comforting it is now just know Daryl is in their presence, even if the current predictament is quite the pickle.
Dawnie-7 chapter 38 . 11/8/2017
That was such a bleak chapter read. I knew the Merle reunion wouldn't be all sunshine and rainbows, but to see this cold version of him was tough. But he seems to be back on track some now, which felt amazing. The dynamic between him and Ruby was breath taking. You could literally see the physical and emotional back and forth between them.
Dawnie-7 chapter 37 . 11/8/2017
Well that was absolutely awful, meaning the writing and construction was spot on and perfect. That was so hard and soooo uncomfortable to read. The Governor truly makes my skin crawl, I can't stand it. And even though there is a small part of me, though understanding, that wants to smack Ruby upside the head for instantly spilling the beans to her sister, I can't even imagine the guilt she's going to feel over all of this :(
And Merle! As if things couldn't get more complicated.
1,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »