Reviews for Loginquitas
KelseyNicole08 chapter 50 . 1/9
.gosh..
KelseyNicole08 chapter 43 . 1/6
ugh! Toby! I literally cried when he died!I am not ok with this development! and she had to kill him from being walker Toby? why oh why do you hate me?sobs* heart broken. I am heart broken.
one of the things I loved about this story so much was him. he was such an amazing character. he is how I always imagined what my pups would be like should this crazy universe happen.. and now he's gone..heart broken. you know you've written a fabulous story when you invoke such feelings such as this.
KelseyNicole08 chapter 44 . 1/5
I love Merle.
that is all.
KelseyNicole08 chapter 38 . 1/4
I am in live with this story! your Merle reunion was perfect. I just had to say I am so sad to see Laurent go. that really did break my heart. he tried.
Flower chapter 40 . 10/29/2016
Wow, I was nearly biting my pillow during the Ruby/Governor scene.
And Daryls reactions...! D:
(No lies - I had to stop reading sometimes, because it was to much to handle
Thank God, that Rick was fast in his rescue.
Flower chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
So, I am at chapter 23, but your note at the end about the question if Daryls and Rubys relationship is progressing to slow or to fast, I just have to answer: In my eyes its perfect.
I would totally love to see your story as the real thing on television.
Not only becauso I love this story, your characters and writing style so far, but also because Daryl needs some love. ;-)))
I am really happy that I have still so many chapters to read.
So, thank you for this story - the love story for Daryl I was searching for, to be exact!

P.S.: I am from Germany, so I hope my review is understandable. :)
And I read the comics, too, and I am very pleased, that you follow your own ideas instead of following exactly what happens in the show/comics (I mean character deaths etc.)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I loved u this chapter
Aspendragon chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
A couple of things: there's a lot of mix up between words such as "sat" that should be "sitting" or "stood" that should be standing", when it should be "lessen" you typed in "lesson". Besides other slight grammar mistakes the story is rather good, perhaps too wordy with descriptions I have to skip over to get to the point of Ruby's tale.

I look forward to reading more, I just got into The Walking Dead (having only played the games prior to the show before one of my friends encouraged me to start watching it, if not for the story then for her love of Daryl Dixon) and I've been scrolling around for decent DarylxOC fanfiction. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/28/2016
SO GOOD
samantha chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
i fucking love you man
sam chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
the history is amaziNG
samantha chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
it's so cool:((( u writte awesome
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
I'm binge reading your story and loving it. I like the slow burn between Daryl and Ruby. A great chapter.
anr017 chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
I really like this... cannot wait to read more
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
I honestly think that Carol wasn't the best mum ever. If she really was that afraid of her child she would've ran after her. Instead of being safe under the car. Blaming Rick? Bitch, you didn't even run after her to the woods.
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »