Reviews for Loginquitas
SupernaturalDiaries chapter 12 . 8/1
can someone answer the phone?
cuz i freaking called it
SupernaturalDiaries chapter 11 . 8/1
Philip? Like the governor Philip? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwweweweewewewwewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 34 . 7/29
Stopping right here and now before my Feels are demolished entirely
Eryn Goddess of Chaos chapter 34 . 6/22
"
Ali chapter 49 . 6/18
Wow, that was amazing!Everyone was in character and your OCs were realistic and actually had an impact on the story, they werent just there for no reason. I love to hate slow burns and normally i would skip quite a bit of the story, but I didn't for this one, i was interested from the beginning and wanted to read about each character and scene, not just daryl and ruby (I love your robb stark/oc fic as well btw). Will get on to reading the sequel now.
TheCloisterBell chapter 50 . 5/23
Wow! This story is amazing!

One of the best I've read! Love the fact that you've kept the relationship between Daryl and Ruby slow, its more credible

Than you so much for posting. I'm really glad there's more to go :-)
Leanne8628 chapter 28 . 4/13
Just wanted to say that I'm loving this story. One of the best that I've read!
Claire chapter 43 . 3/21
I'm crying over a dog right now. And not only a dog, a FICTIONAL dog. Amazing work!
francesmbezenah chapter 3 . 3/19
It's good, a bit slow though
dog lover chapter 43 . 3/6
Omg if I was Ruby I'd be inconsolable. Toby was so precious to her, and he was the only thing she had left of the world before and of Mark.
sophya.22 chapter 2 . 3/3
Me encanta :DD .
leylinjan chapter 2 . 2/20
uh shoot - I bet that's Randall's group. She shoulda shot him.
abuu chapter 21 . 1/27
I really wish Beth hadn't been killed that way...
Kuramalover2006 chapter 13 . 1/5
So michonne already knows the governor...so how is this gonna work with Andrea I wonder
Mariah chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
To be quite honest, I believe Michonne would have hurt those men for hurting Sarah. It's not like her to just stand by while injustice happens. Other than that, you've got the cool, calm, collected personality traits down very well for her.
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »