Reviews for Loginquitas
anr017 chapter 2 . 6/12
I really like this... cannot wait to read more
I honestly think that Carol wasn't the best mum ever. If she really was that afraid of her child she would've ran after her. Instead of being safe under the car. Blaming Rick? Bitch, you didn't even run after her to the woods.
Eosandthewicked chapter 48 . 5/23
Merle, the voice of reason once again!

Ruby... I don't know if I like her or if I think she's just stupid with a hero complex. No seriously, it gets frustrating with some very illogical reactions and thoughts. But if I'm come this long reading, I'm sure that it means that she's grown on me... somehow. Maybe it's because I'm a lot colder than her, so I don't understand some of her thoughts... like on the matter of what happened to the governor in this chap. I would have totally helped finish the job, you know? Talk about being stupid and waisting a gold opportunity!
taratitsworth chapter 28 . 4/30
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 45 . 4/29
Awesome
Riley chapter 1 . 4/23
Okay so this person on the server named Flowangelic wrote a fic called My Salvation, and it's exactly like yours. Some names and situations may be different, but the story and idea of it is COMPLETELY the same... I just thought I'd let you know...
Nihama9492 chapter 29 . 4/15
Im not as avid a fan of the Walking Dead as I could be but I do really like the first three seasons and am pretty familiar with them. I also really love everything with Sophia, you gave her a chance, a chance to live, to be with her mom, to survive.

Even though I don't really like how slow the "Slow Burn" is, I do think it is VERY realistic, and most Daryl/OC romances are really fast, and that is SO not Daryl.

I think at this point I am going to stop, not because I don't like this story, but because every time I read a new chapter, I feel so much for the characters that you have molded to your liking. I feel such a connection to how you are portraying them, that when bad things happen, like Ruby being bit but not really, and the whole Sophia was almost bit, my heart starts to race and I hope that the next chapter everything works out. I don't think my heart can handle the stress. :'(

I saw that BOOK TWO is on Hiatus and I really like reading a series from start to end, so at this point in time, I will put down this book, shelf it and come back to it when I need a good tearjerker/thriller story, because this is a really well written story.

I must also praise you for your complete originality with this story. You incorporated Canon characters but shaped them to fit the roles you need them to. I also really like how you took that canon storyline and went in your own direction that would have seriously been a part of the script. Well done!
my99by chapter 16 . 4/14
I just wanted to say that I've been reading this story for the past few days now, and I'm loving it! Keep it up!
Lucretia R. Kettle chapter 16 . 4/6
Oh my goodness, apologies for the previous review! I'm still getting a hang of the Fanfiction app. That aside, just wanted to leave a message letting you know how much I love this fic! You've stayed true to the characters well and any slight differences make sense. I love the switch between Ruby's past and present and how well it ties in with the themes in each chapter. Love your work
Lucretia R. Kettle chapter 16 . 4/6
redphone1 chapter 3 . 3/30
I didn't really know where to start when I poked my head into this genre. Choose a rating? pairing? Good heavens which ones! Ultimately I decided to just start with the most highly favourited, complete story. Three chapters in and I'm completely entranced. I'm thoroughly looking forward to a nice long read, exploring the various plot tidbits you've already dropped for me.
Jamia Obelin chapter 20 . 2/16
wait is carol dying
Great story! You have so much talent
Lady-Finwe chapter 50 . 1/12
omg excellent story :)
ReedusRocks chapter 2 . 1/1
Although my review is well past too late, more then a year since this chapter was edited, I thought I would comment anyway. I wish you had chosen a different name for your mysterious man. Laurent is too Twilight and all I can picture is the actor with red eyes from the movie.
1,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »