Reviews for Loginquitas
Great story! You have so much talent
Lady-Finwe chapter 50 . 1/12
omg excellent story :)
ReedusRocks chapter 2 . 1/1
Although my review is well past too late, more then a year since this chapter was edited, I thought I would comment anyway. I wish you had chosen a different name for your mysterious man. Laurent is too Twilight and all I can picture is the actor with red eyes from the movie.
torloc chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
While I have only read the beginning, you've definitely have me interested. The part about Sophia had you pulling at my heart and I'm eager to read more!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/20/2015
I AM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING WHY
Guest chapter 38 . 12/20/2015
Damnit this is so good! I AM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING IT IS 3AM WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO GOOD! Everytime I'm like oh one more chapter urghhhhh wait no i have to know what happens next
Innieminnie chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
I can hardly stand my own sibling and cousin's reaction to their "significant others," but I can imagine the sting Ruby felt when her sister chose that sleazy bastard over her. All for love she says...this Jessica...she needs to get her priorities straight. Still, I'd be so full of worry for her...if she were my sibling, at least. I hope she's still deluded into thinking of him as her lover. I don't want to know what goes on if she isn't...and I hope Lauren (sorry I can't spell his name) is just putting on an act.
Innieminnie chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
Ooh...Poor Ruby...I feel bad that her connection with Andrea might be on the line with her sister Jessica...being how she is.

Also, I have a problem with Toby hanging out with Daryl so much...I mean if I had a dog as loyal as Toby, he'd be by my side through thick and thin. No really, I don't believe dogs act like that...no matter what, they'll always stay true to the ones that have raised them or have been around them for the longest, is what I've found in my experience.
Innieminnie chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
Probably, I'm guessing with Michonne and maybe Merle, though in the second season he stayed...I think.
Innieminnie chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Aww...Bo...That lady, some steel Grits she'd been fed as a child to have that sort of grit (did I just do a pun? Sounded stupid. hmm).
Innieminnie chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
Perhaps Jessica is not in her right mind and is rebelling like a teenager? If so, she chose a wrong time to do so...especially with...the boss...erk.
Innieminnie chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Well...at least it wasn't forced...oh my gosh...how could she not know her sister was sneaking out?! Oh gosh...Well, she's 33 so I guess her sister must at Least be in her twenties...so I guess...but what if she get pregnant?! Oh my gosh...oh gosh...
Innieminnie chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
I feel so bad for Sarah...I feel bad for Jessica too that she would think getting raped is a better alternative to leaving...I couldn't deal with that. I'd leave. Well, I'd probably stay for my sister...I'm a family person like that. I wouldn't be able to stomach the thought of her getting raped though. I'd slap the ever loving stupidness out of her. How powerless I would feel...Stuck between staying for my sister and looking after her and saving my own skin...ergh. I'd probably stay...but...oh my gosh if someone even thought of putting their hands on me or my sister...Anger would overtake my pacifistic mind, and I'd become a raging inferno, turning pain into anger, and anger into fury...until they shot me or left us alone...probably...I'd try.
death7559 chapter 47 . 11/29/2015
They should have said something, not just rushed into a assassination attempt.
death7559 chapter 45 . 11/29/2015
Once again, I like this story but Ruby has no self confidence at all. She's always second-guessing herself and spends more time angsty and depressed than happy or normal feeling. Also, really, the cliche "protagonist ignores the entire plot, personal feelings, and family to hand-themselves over to bad guys" theme was just sad.

Also, Sniper rifleMerledead governor. He should be dead already.
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »