Reviews for Red Sky, Take Warning
M. Vernet chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
Great story! A classic!

I discovered fanfiction just three years ago when I retired and have been slowly making my way through fics about my childhood loves. While on a road trip recently to a Starsky & Hutch con, my friend's car radio had an oldies station that played the Monkees from Ohio to we sang along, it rekindled my love for the boys, Peter being my personal favorite and my second crush, Ringo Starr being the first at age eight! I already loved your works on MFU and Hogan's Heroes (I write for them too) I was pleasantly surprised to find your Monkees works! Thank you from a big fan! On to part two!

Love, Mo
TimeSpace64 chapter 21 . 8/1/2015
This story was amazing! You nailed each of them right on, and I love the twist you gave the animals! Micky does seem to fit the personality of an elephant. You're such a great writer! I can't wait to read more!
tank602 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I'm not surprised that Davy is an Earl at all. Makes me feel horrible for Peter, working with a mad scientist... Sorry I'm reviewing after you finished the story by the way.
tank602 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is my first fan fiction in this fandom and this is great. I think you captured their personality very well. In some parts I felt that I was watching one of their episodes!
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
Oh my goodness. I stayed up for three nights in a row, reading as much as I could of this story. I just finished, and I must say it is honestly the best Monkees fanfiction I have ever read. The last few chapters made me cry, literally! It was so emotional and moving! And you wrote their characters so well, I'm astonished! Especially Micky! I love him so much, he's my favorite, and you got his character spot on! And I love Rue! And I am so glad you wrote Baby Face in this! He's my favorite Monkees "villain." He's so amazing!
Anyways, all around GREAT fic! I couldn't find one flaw! This was such an amazing story, I am so going to read it again! One question, though! You said the sequel is going to be Doctor Who inspired? Well, I haven't seen one episode of that show and don't exactly plan to, so will I be utterly confused if I start reading the sequel? Or will I be okay? Please let me know as you as you can! Thank you!
And once again, PERFECTLY AMAZING story! 5 stars! And adding to my favorites!
ChaosKirin chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Dearest Rose.

I'm hooked. I can't stop reading this.

I haven't slept, and I have a feeling I'm going to have to get through the whole thing before I do. This chapter was particularly hilarious. 3
Ka04 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow compliments, just couldn't stop reading, had to finish it, love it!
saiken2009 chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
great story. loved it. not a doctor who person, but i'll still read your sequels and hopefully won't miss too much. :D
saiken2009 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
wow. great chapter. want to keep reading, but alas, it's time for bed. i'll read some more tonight while i'm at work!
saiken2009 chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
this is a really good story so far. usually small little typos and stuff annoy the daylights out of me, but with such a strong plot line and good suspense, the few that i've seen i've been able to overlook. well done. also, thanks, cause reading this kept me awake while pretending to read the syllabus along with my teacher during one of those usual boring "this is what the class is going to be" first day lectures that i've heard so many times that i want to just curl up and sleep. lol.
Debra Mosqueda chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I just finished reading this series as well as your lone star and union jack series. You are, undoubtedly, the best Monkees fanfic writer I've ever come across. I love how you capture the guys and their relationships. You can hear them when you read your dialogue for them. Fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with the rest of us Monkee addicts.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/14/2012
My gosh. This is amazing. I almost started crying at the end. Such a great story!
Tanooki roxx chapter 21 . 9/7/2012
Bravo! A fanfic well done! I even cried a little at the end. I have really enjoyed reading this and will be eagerly waiting for the sequels.
This deserves to be turned into a movie!
macberly chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Wow! This has to be one of the best Monkees stories out there! Again, you did such an amazing job capturing their voices and manorisms and characters! This is exactly how I still picture them, as friends and brothers, willing to do for each other no matter the cost! I am especially enjoying thie deep bond you have between Davy and Mike! Such complete opposites in every way! I look forward to reading more of your stories and can't wait for more of the new one you started and more of this Zero trilogy! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and creative imagination! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
Best. Story. Ever. Period.
I can't wait for the next one!