Reviews for Let the Dream Descend
Guest chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
Please continue updating! I miss this story!
M.C.Denalde chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
Hey I know it's been a while but I would still love to see this story continue. Its my fave fic, and I really miss the updates :) Ive also reread the same chapters waaay too many times lol
2014clb chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
I read all of this in two days and I really hope you update soon, and keep updating regularly. your writing style is fantastic!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
please go on writing. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
your story hast so much potential and I miss reading it. pleaso continue with writing. I am so interested in how their characters will develope. hopefully you won't stop at all? when will you go on uploading? can't wait.
Stella221 chapter 29 . 8/5/2013
oh god. She's so stupid! This Christine makes me want to smack her, and yet, it's believable. Erik is right that she is selfish. She wanted to stay married to Erik probably because she needs him to need her, and she doesn't want the guilt of cutting off that tie, and yet, staying married to a man who loves her and having an affair with another man and bearing her lover's child... Eurgh.

I kind of wish the karma would come around and bite her in the butt. As in, Erik cooperates and finishes his therapy to leave having been cured of his love for her, only for her to realize that she did perhaps love him as well and that he was right. She's chosen Raoul because she wanted someone normal to make decisions for her, so that living was not her responsibility, and yet she can't leave the skills Erik taught her. Can't always sit on the fence forever. I actually wishes this Christine gets a rude awakening. Her actions and indecision cause so much pain.
Allegra chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
Your story is one of the few which have taken a fresh , psychological approach to Erik and Christines relationship . I am extremely curious to see where it goes . I actually really like this filler chapter , because it subtly shows us bits of their life together (the slight tension , and the comparison of Christine to a cat were nice touches) . Please update soon !
M.C.Denalde chapter 30 . 5/18/2013
I really enjoyed the Disney reference lol I'm pretty sure Christine liked music that wasn't quite so heavy too :) good chp update soon
emeraldphan chapter 30 . 5/16/2013
I was so happy when I saw an Alert for this earlier and couldn't wait to enjoy it properly. It's short, but still important, as it's inevitable that Christine will seek out contact with another human being. Not sure if Erik was too impressed though... He is hard to read, isn't he?! You also managed to convey how much he is in control in that house - through Richard's reluctance to teach Christine and the way he left the room after Erik's order.
Still a great story, thank you!
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 30 . 5/16/2013
Erik getting jealous? Love this story! Good luck woth your studies! :D
PhantomFan01 chapter 30 . 5/16/2013
Erik being possessive as usual to his character...can't wait for the next chapter :D
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 29 . 4/17/2013
This story is fantastic! I love how it's modern dat but still manages to work! And come on, who doesn't like an obsessed, stalkerish Erik? Can't wait for more!
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 29 . 4/17/2013
I hate you Christine! Poor Erik! I don't think I can continue reading this only because of how sad it is! Dear Lord!
Anonymous chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Awww! I love it so far. Keep writing!
PhantomFan01 chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Woah that's a big twist her being pregnant :O Can't wait for the next chapter :D