Reviews for Darling
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 1 . 3/2
Doesn't seem finished at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Please write a sequel! That was so sweet and cute! .
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
noooo please don't stop. that was a brilliant first ... i could totally empathize with harry
sffilk chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I know this should be continued.
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I really think this story is fine as it is. I enjoyed the premises, but i don't feel it needs to be elaborate and have any further story. The first step is already taken, the rest should fall into line very easily. Thanks for writing this one-shot though, it was fun.
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
THis needs to be followed up on!
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
wish there was more.
weareserialkillers chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I vote that this story should be continued. I think that it'd be interesting to see how Oliver's and Harry's relationship develop as well as how Oliver and Teddy's relationship will develop (parental or the awkward-I'm not your parent, but I'm dating your parent relationship). I'm not a huge Ginny fan, so I can see her making a nuisance of herself while Oliver and Harry are trying to figure things out between them.
weareserialkillers
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
hmmm...oliver's animagus trianing being a wolf or some kind of canine and playing with teddy in that form? calling him 'pup'?
ErisMalfoy1990 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Really want to see more of this, really cute.
kanabaka1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really like this story. Oliver/Harry is one of my favorite stories. And I love how you portray teddy. he is adorable! Please continue
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love it either way xD

Continuing it would be great (especially if Ginny would be forced to see what awesomeness she let go and how possessive Oliver could be lol!)

Great job!
tabbymalfoy19 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I say keep going. I love the idea of a Harry and Oliver pairing. Could definitely go with some Ginny bashing!
NickiValentine chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I definitely think you should continue the story! Have a slow development of their relationship, the Weasleys' feelings on the matter when Harry comes out, and then maybe you could throw in a corkscrew with something being publicized and they nearly break up over it. Ginny could get bashed a bit as well, if you like. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »