Reviews for Darling
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
hmmm...oliver's animagus trianing being a wolf or some kind of canine and playing with teddy in that form? calling him 'pup'?
ErisMalfoy1990 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Really want to see more of this, really cute.
kanabaka1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really like this story. Oliver/Harry is one of my favorite stories. And I love how you portray teddy. he is adorable! Please continue
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love it either way xD

Continuing it would be great (especially if Ginny would be forced to see what awesomeness she let go and how possessive Oliver could be lol!)

Great job!
tabbymalfoy19 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I say keep going. I love the idea of a Harry and Oliver pairing. Could definitely go with some Ginny bashing!
NickiValentine chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I definitely think you should continue the story! Have a slow development of their relationship, the Weasleys' feelings on the matter when Harry comes out, and then maybe you could throw in a corkscrew with something being publicized and they nearly break up over it. Ginny could get bashed a bit as well, if you like. :)
CorruptedCharlie chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Please do at least one more chapter!
Koizumi Romi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012

…What's one more pervert on the internet?
Kuronueslover17 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
please continue this! ive never read a oliver/harry story, but uve introduced me to the pairing, and now im in love with it. i sincerely hope u continue this!
Sladewitch chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
More please
leobutler chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Please continue. Oliver and Harry make a cute couple. And more Ginny bashing.
Mollyone chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Please continue! There are so few fic with Oliver/Harry.
unique0987654321 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Continue! Always continue, your thoughts are too precious not to be written down and shared with the world! I want to see drama with ginny maybe oliver cheating, maybe something happens and teddy doesn't like oliver.
Jay wants a rubber duck chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
More! I love Oliver and Harry, plus throwing in cute little Teddy doesn't ever hurt. )
CHSgrl09 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
awww. this is so cute. i hope you continue this. :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »