Reviews for Darling
917brat chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh this is really amazing I I vote you do keep it up.
attagrl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh please continue!
Angel-Hime-Chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Yes, please continue this story. I would really love to read a story with this pairing. Because, there is only a few story with this pairing.
Tempete Sanguine chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Nice One shot! Love it! :D

TS
Luv 2 cry chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Please continue it! You write Harry/Oliver really well!
suntitan chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
First of all, I want to say, I love your writing. I think I've read Holly at least 3 times. I would love for this to continue. I think it's a good starting for a Harry Oliver story and there aren't many of those.

Steph
bookivore chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I wouldn't mind seeing more of this, though I agree with someone who said that there isn't much more needs to be said. However if you tie it in with one of the things that is obviously wrong with the wizarding world (invasion of privacy, prejudice, any one of a hundred things) you could have a nice plot of them getting to know each other and handling issue X. Plus Harry eventually would find a way to have more of a life, you'd think.
webpixie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
was a nice read but i dont think theres enough going on to really need it continued past a oneshot.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
really cute
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
CONTINUE! maybe have ginny get mad that harry is dating oliver and tell the papers that they are dating. maybe she could imply that harry is the reason oliver quite because harry doesnt like the spotlight.
Arianya chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
A new story by you!

Enough reason to drop everything else and read it :)

I really liked this, and do think you should continue.

As a one shot it's sweet, but it could be more. Doesn't need to be huge.

the first few steps of the dating, the press explosion over Olivers retirement, oliver moving in and the fall out over their relationship, to be ended with the happily ever after or something.
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
love it i would like to see ginny reacten
YaoiLovr29 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh yes please continue and I think a nice drawn out romance would fit them so well!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
RRW chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh you should definitely continue...especially since the 2 of them would be a media sensation...can you imagine the lengths they have to go through just for privacy? Perhaps they should stick to the muggle world as wizards wouldn't know what to do in the muggle world.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »