Reviews for Darling
HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I so want you to continue this. I love Oliver/Harry and there are not many long stories with this pairing, and even less long stories that are good.

You could include exploring the relationship, especially with Teddy to think about, finding the right balance.

The public's opinion, maybe how Oliver might be even more in the spotlight because of Harry and how he deals with that

And of course, Ginny and the friends' reactions.
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
It's very cute and I definitely think you should continue it at least a few more chapters. If you do though, I'd prefer a three of them focused story, not one where Ginny is dragged in as a trouble maker.
Callista Ran Lalasa chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh my. You definitely need to continue this story. I can just SEE this turning into something great. _
HPFAN88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
yes! definantly continue please!
brightsun89 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love it! please continue!
writerlover101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh please continue!
reaper mendez chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
More please?
history chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love it. You can continue or not but i wonder about how people will react with the relationship between Harry and Oliver ( and i'm always be happy to see a rare pairing).
Cirrat chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I think it is fine as it is - my vote is "Leave it as an oneshot". It's a sweet thing, fluffy and nice and I don't think it should be stretched more.
slashslut chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
oh definitely more of this, please!
denjia chapter 1 . 4/9/2012