Reviews for Magical Protectors of New York
Engineer4Ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Hm, the concept is interesting, but what I am really wondering is the interaction that is going to happen between Jack Naruto...I could just see him troll him a little while looking smug charming. Yeah, I am laughing at just the thought of that.
The Red Star chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I like it! I really like it. I'm intrigued by the crossover, to start, and I'm eager to see just how much American Dragon plot will be in here. Personally, I'd rather see Naruto, but even so, I trust that it'll be awesome, regardless of what you do. From what I remember of American Dragon, it was an okay series, but nothing to write home about. Hopefully you can instill in this enough of your standard awesomeness to offset that.

Not a lot of errors, but there are two that, to me, are quite irksome. When describing the Huntsman, you use "skill" instead of "skull" and "sphere" instead of spear. Those types of errors annoy me to no end, and they're always hard to catch.

It's a good chapter. It's left me eagerly awaiting the next update. Good luck!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
yinyang13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I like this one, is going to be like a long or multi-part story?
hypersreak chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This seems like it will be interesting. I like who the team is so far:)
Wiwuno chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
A great start to another interesting story. Glad to see your starting to tie all this dimension hopping into an actual plot I was getting worried for a second. I noticed an error where several times you used sphere instead of spear but other than that nothing is standing out to me right now. Oh what is your Forum called and how do I get to it I've never actually looked at the forums on this site before.
Datu824 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I am intrigued to see where this story goes. I really enjoy the complete perfection you have with meshing characters from all sorts of different anime/manga together. I cannot say I have much if any criticism. I am amazed at how many stories you can keep up with at a time. Great job on bringing out Jake's personality.
Major Simi chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
well, an interesting story so far, not bad.
Ramen junky chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Its been so long since i heard of american alot of people dont rite naruto x american dragon crossovers are rare.
Albert da Snake chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Dude you are fucking amazing! You have the most crossovers have ever seen man how do you get the time to do any of them man? But can I asÄ· you a question why make so many as they'll make you go insane, man. I am not insulting you but why bother with so many as you have awesome stories not yet completed? Plus it will tire your great imaginative mind and you will get bored. But know this it is you and others like you that made me a writer like yourself. So thank you for writing and if you need help I will do my best to support you. Btw about Charmed Kitsune I will start reading it from tomorrow onwards so thanks and wish ya all the best.