Reviews for Could She Have Known
Mary Ellen chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
I love this story. It's so sweet and kind. Your a good author!
Darryl J chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I m surprised I hadn't read this fic before. I've read the first 3 books of you series (gotta read 4 and the start of 5) and a few more of your fics. I like your writing and in this one, after the first half, i was afraid to go on because you really concealed what would happen in the end. Full of angst and uncertainty-its funny how spike's fears were the same as buffy (waking up and the person is gone)-but a happy ending. And very true to the characters...well done.
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
*that* is how is should be. stupid joss (btw, i'm reviewing everything now because most of it i read while ffnet was on crack, so i'm taking the opportunity now that it's working to heap praise upon you)

perfect. she doesn't leave, everyone is happy, there are scars but they can heal, i like your world.

joss is mean.
PSUbrat chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Nimue I love all of your stories but this was absolutely outstanding! I know that this will never happen on the show but it was beautiful. Thank you so much for giving us what we want AND what we need.
Zerographic chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Nimue - that was fucking beautiful. I wish I could come up with a better adjective than that, but my mental thesaraus is crying right along with me...
Emma the Bloody chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wow, that was just wonderful. A perfect way to keep my hope in a B/S ship for S7. A great way to handle things, and a beautiful story.
misa3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Beautiful. Thank you for the wonderful story :)
SheAngelus chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
That was soooo awesome.

It waz intense too.

Normally, I would say, that's not realistic, but what's realistic on this show? Its all about what the readers want, and if we readers want to see B/S happy, so make them happy. It's all apart of the little games Joss is playing with our heads.
BloodyMiry chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Wow... just, wow. That was such a beautiful piece, full of emotion. You put us right there, in Spike's head, feeling his fears and his concerns. I just loved the way it ended. Very nice work :)
LoveKittyPaw chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Oh! That was so lovely. You give us Spike/Buffy fans hope! You're such a wonderful writer.
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
this is so awesome, i feel like crying, i know that buffy is the heroine, but the way she treated spike, this is just how he must have always felt and i hope, pray, that this is how season 7 will start, even though i know it won't, but we can hope, right? thanks for this
Ari6 chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
sweet, perfect, beautiful. I often wonder how Buffy and Spike could ever *really* get together and confess their true love for each other...you are my light at the end of the tunnel.
w-e-coyote chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
That was the sweetest fanfic I have ever read...absolutely beautiful!
Emmapants chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
This is a beautiful piece of fanfiction. Amazingly well written. Wow.