Reviews for My First, My Last, My Only
K chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Really, Bad authors make prequels, sequels and trequels. But good authors go and stop in the middle of no where. Huh! it is very frustrating.
dorkycorky88 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I loved this. Thanks for keeping it clean.
peetagrl3 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Oh good. I'm glad you don't write smut. That's very...awesome of you. I commend you for that.
Amazing chapter!
peetagrl3 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Oh. Oh dang. This was gorgeous. It was awesome. It was beautiful.
HECK, IT WAS BRILLIANT.
Your writing is amazing.
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
GORGEOUS first chapter! Amazing job.
Amanthya chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
A little oc, but not nearly as much as I'd feared. Not bad at all. Though I had almost expected you to end it with Katniss and Peeta going home and finding out 3 months later that she's pregnant.
TheNightlockInUs chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Please update please
Flowershell chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
ok i must say this. my friend keepson showing me all these fanfictions on hunger games she loves. she eventually showed me yours. ever since then, this one doesnt get out of my head. its adorable and doesnt seem too ooc, contrary to others i have read . Its really irritating when they do. Both katniss's and Peeta's behavior seems plausible, much like any other teens who could be in their situation, desperate to find confort in one another, while at the same time trying to regain everything it is being taken away from them - their lifes, their time, their experiences. The writting is lovelly and so is the plot. the chapters are not too long, which makes it easier and not too dense , neither does it allow to be frightned with the size. So i keep coming back. keep up the good work !
4-eva-bookworm chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Oh, I loved this! But why end here? Anyways, really good writing! And I especially love Katniss' confessions about Peeta! Really well done, I loved it!
kayola15 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Love it! Awwww so katniss yet so much better!
rigers chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Grow up married mum ,likes your story.
erin kiwi chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I can relate... I won't say my age either but got hooked on fan fic this summer! lol... I loved ur fluff! and I prefer it to smut! lol
grimAna chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Aww I just loved your story! wish I could of read more!
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I absolutely loved this its perfect :)
Kiss Peeta chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
wow, this was really great!