Reviews for A Million Moments
ArkieR chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
These are awesoooome! Please do more! :D
healme13 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Too lazy to login, same name. Laughing too hard. More chuya! Squeeeee!
sherlywherlylock chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I love this whole thing!
Update soon!

I had an idea. What if you wrote something about Kimiko making the ultimate sacrifice to save her friends and Raimundo can't let her go? I love RaiKim fluffiness... Kay bye! Love the stories!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Poor Chase! I never really imagined how painful all those years must have been on him! At least he has a reason to live, and a hope for death.
AliceXS chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Profundo... Me siento inspirada, a mi también me encanta Chase, buen trabajo. ¡Sigue así!
Deep... I am inspired, I also love Chase, great job. Keep it up!
whiteflower122 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Wow, this was deep. I think you caught Chase's inner feelings and thoughts really well. I think after a while Chase would get tired of being immortal, but at the same time he doesn't want to die. This really shows how conflicting immortality can really be.

I also liked theory about how Guan has managed to still be alive after 1500 years. I think that's something everyone wanted to know. As well as your theory about Omi's origins.

Anywho love this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great work!
Lillianna Rider chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I've been looking for something like this. Little moments between them. Little one-shots. And this is GREAT. Thanks. :)
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Really great one shots! The second chapter completely killed me(:
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Oh GOD! I didn't need those images! That was horrible! But it was hilarious watching Wuya mess with Jack like that!
whiteflower122 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Poor Jack, he's going to be scarred for life. And while to do think Wuya is pretty, I don't think I would want to see her in a bikini. (Shivers)

Ha, I like how you included Le Mime on the Heylin side.

I have a request, could you maybe do one about dojo? He's one of my favorite characters along with Chase and Omi.

Anyway, loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great work!
AliceXS chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Very fun! I like the attitude of Jack in this episode. Aunque en cierta manera, yo creo que Wuya y Chase hacen una "mala" pareja (es decir, me agrada que sean juntos, pero como ambos son malos...) Bueno, a Wuya la dibujaron muy atractiva. Me gustó mucho más el capítulo anterior, (sorpresas inesperadas, el enfoque de la idea y me destornillé de la risa). Very good!, Keep it up!
AliceXS chapter 1 . 6/29/2012