Reviews for Made To Act
BakaRamenBowl chapter 28 . 1/30/2013
oh, wow. i do believe that i support this pairing now.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 27 . 12/31/2012
lol, vash, you really crack me up! :)
BakaRamenBowl chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
yay! that was... interesting... War? No! yhr sch Jeff as g FC n Bigfoot. wtf? and that is what happens when i try to type quickly on my tablet.
petry chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
I honestly haven't been this emotional over a story in a long time. I must say that it's very touching, and I cannot wait to read more. Also sorry to hear about this predicament with your friend, but it can only get better.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
Antonio. that is my final offer.
takelo14 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I have just made a new fanfic account, I'm willing to write a new Prussia/ Germany or Austria if you're willing.
My email is
takelo14 chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
'Made to act' is an amazing story, it's so beautifully written and the plot is awesome.
Is this never going to be completed?
BakaRamenBowl chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
I smell RoMerica! Is there going to be Maple Tea in this too? er... was there? I love these pairings! they are totally the obscure ones! C:
BakaRamenBowl chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Aww... They realized they were still family after all. Good, because I was going to have to punch one or both of them if they didn't make up soon.
Bookboy42 chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Oh thank goodness, they made up. You had me worried for a minute there, darlin!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
You should upload what you have! ;D
BakaRamenBowl chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Yes please put up the chapters that you have! I'm seriously about to cry. I really like this story. :C
Bookboy42 chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
YES. UPLOAD THEM, PLEASE!
takelo14 chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Oh no! I really hope Ludwig doesnt stay upset with gilbert :(
Poor guy! Please bring him back sooner!

Thanks for writing bb 333 update soon
rileylovespenguins chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
Well, you guys wrote yet another awesome chapter. I loved the interactions between Alfred and Matthew! Honestly, this is probably my favorite chapter so far! Keep up the good work.