Reviews for Made To Act
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 29 . 5/30
Loving all this 3
POORWALES. My baby Wales is mute!

Keep up the good work!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 27 . 5/30
Does little Arthur have a crush on Alfred? :3
If he does... ISHIPIT SO HARD
Anywhoo
Loving this story, and all its proper grammar!
Non-story chapters are not allowed on this site. Check the Rules and Guidelines page: Entries Not Allowed: 1. Non-story entries: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes and etc. (www dot fanfiction dot net / guidelines /)

If you wish to keep this here you will have to remove the 'NEWS AND UPDATE' chapter. You can then attach it to the bottom of the last chapter with story content.

Please remember to respect the site's rules from now on. They are there for a reason after all. Your story isn't the only thing at risk of removal. Your account could be suspended or deleted too. Doesn't always happen, but it does occur from time to time depending on what the admins decide. Better safe than sorry later.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 18 . 5/28
We're the two brothers that left Scotland and Wales?
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 15 . 5/28
The Vargas brothers are precious. Eeeee they're so cute!
BakaRamenBowl chapter 28 . 1/30/2013
oh, wow. i do believe that i support this pairing now.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 27 . 12/31/2012
lol, vash, you really crack me up! :)
BakaRamenBowl chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
yay! that was... interesting... War? No! yhr sch Jeff as g FC n Bigfoot. wtf? and that is what happens when i try to type quickly on my tablet.
petry chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
I honestly haven't been this emotional over a story in a long time. I must say that it's very touching, and I cannot wait to read more. Also sorry to hear about this predicament with your friend, but it can only get better.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
Antonio. that is my final offer.
takelo14 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I have just made a new fanfic account, I'm willing to write a new Prussia/ Germany or Austria if you're willing.
My email is
takelo14 chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
'Made to act' is an amazing story, it's so beautifully written and the plot is awesome.
Is this never going to be completed?
BakaRamenBowl chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
I smell RoMerica! Is there going to be Maple Tea in this too? er... was there? I love these pairings! they are totally the obscure ones! C:
BakaRamenBowl chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Aww... They realized they were still family after all. Good, because I was going to have to punch one or both of them if they didn't make up soon.
Bookboy42 chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Oh thank goodness, they made up. You had me worried for a minute there, darlin!