Reviews for Sleepover
monique ashford chapter 1 . 3/5
i want
to see fiona and imogen have sex on the show from degrassi in loft and imogen move in with fiona.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
nice
Hannah chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
This was great, keep it up :) i can't wait to read more!
ebony davis chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
absoloutley loved it!:)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Looking forward to next chapter. Hope you post it soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
How dare you leave me hanging like this? I might cry. MORE MORE MORE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Loving this story so far. Don't leave Imogen or me upset for too long! :)
tread-lightly chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
This is really great so far. It's pretty realistic for the two of them- especially their text messages. I'm really excited for the rest. Please update soon! :)
DegrassiShadows101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is awesome...I 3 Fimogen!
AcesNSk8s chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love your story! You're an amazing writer! I loved how you kept the characters and pretty much everything realistic. It was very relatable for me because whenever I share beds with gals I like, I honestly have mini meltdowns in my head, and I enjoyed how you included that aspect of dealing with a crush on a friend. Your writing was very good and amazing and you should totally write more Fimogen because there isn't much yet.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
DegrassiAdam4 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Awhh :) I love Fimogen 3 cute
Mai chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
awn, cute ;_;

I deserve it's really happen in the show LOL

great story, is that one-shoot or have more champter?
Juliet24440 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Really good Please continue it.I really like this story
james chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really like this story so far. Fimogen fic is still hard to come by. Really good, realistic fimogen fic is nearly nonexistant. Please continue this story. Your characterisation is spot on and i believe every line i read. Thank you.
C chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was amazing. What Fiona was feeling seemed like something anyone could actually feel if thye have a crush on someone and etc. I really like Fimogen, I can't wait for them to go canon. Great Story btw :P You should do more of them.