Reviews for Found Ya, Flame Head
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I like this story it's funny and I'm glad u put in some Clato moments
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I was laughing my head off.

"and hit peeta on the head. Sucker."

this was amazing.

I'm glad you put Clato in there :D
AutumnCheer chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my. This is too hilarious. The image of Glimmer hopping up and down makes me want to laugh, which, of course, I already did. And Katniss's comment about the shrill voice is funny. xD

I cannot imagine Cato and Clove kissing during the Games. If Katniss had her bow, she would've shot them. xD

Anyways, great job! This made me laugh. Just what I needed. I wish I had skill in writing. (:
Cher Bear chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love it! Very funny too! Love Clato!
TheRoadOfInsanity chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Pretty good and really cute:)
DIRECTIONER chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is...comment je dits...FAN-FRIKEN-TASTIC! (FANTASTIC!)
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
that was AWESOME! Clato, Peeta death, that's just plain EPIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
OH MY PANEM! THIS IS MARVEL-OUS! IT'S JUST, MOCKING HILIARIOUS!(I think i spelt that wroung, oh well YOLO) ! thank you SO much for writing this! It made my day! I love you in a non-creepy way!
CloveRivers chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Yay, die Peeta:D.. I LOVE IT
xoxo.Amethyzt.xoxo chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hahahahahahahaha hilarious :D I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're a Galeniss shipper? Cato and Clove should have definitely won the games... and Katniss. she can survive too as long as she goes back to Gale lol :)
blackvelvet33 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Omg, this is hilarious! I loved it :D. I've always thought that Marvel and Glimmer were dopes and that Cato and Clove should have won. And Peeta WAS a traitor. Thank you for deliving justice... jk :).
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh my god. This is hilarious. Good job.
Dripping Tears chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I like it, really.
RosieLynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
LOL!
Sarcasm360 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
all reviewers: thank you all for your opinions! I am very happy that they are kind opinions. I hope you all mean it!