Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Trista chapter 1 . 4/6
loved it!
keep up the good work
XxCelestialxInsanityxX chapter 1 . 3/2
I love the fanfic. Gawd, I hadn't read a good lemony filled story in a long while. / And Gold, that man. Oh, that man is so freaking hot. I'd take him home any day. Thank you for taking the time to write this! :D
rumbelle26 chapter 1 . 1/7
nice story
Autumn2374 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I loved this! I truly loved it ;-) it'd be great if you continue with more of their relationship(senior yr and all)
Ptite Mac chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I didn't believe that I would love an AU story but I do ;-P
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
God I loved this fic.
arissita chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I looove this fic, I also read Chaperone and I tought this ar the best I've read in a long time, Very different from the rest and I spend a wonderfoul time read them.

My question is: is going to be more sequels from "Teacher's Pet" and "Chaperone"? 'Cause I would love to read more, Belle is going to be away from three months and I've got the idea that Gold is going to show up in Storybrooke to be with Belle before she got back in September to another semester.

I hope you tough in that idea, 'cause like I told you, I'll love to read more about this two in this little drama jaja

See ya soon
samuraikakashi56 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I really like the ending, goes to show that sex isn't the only thing that can bring a grade up, although it did end up helping.
Tea Like Coffee chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hi, I'm french and I really appreciated read your text.

Can I translate your text? And put it on this same site, please? (yeah, I cite you, obviously:-) )
highlyillogical chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Amazinging hot story! I am a university student constantly crushing on my math professors (I'm a math major) and if Mr. Gold was my professor I would have the same fantasies as Belle!
Kellyann211 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
more please
narciscia chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love this story! I rarely read AU but studentBelle and teacherGold is delicious.
Tifafire chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This story is absolutely delicious. Beautifully done dearie.
robinsparkles14 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Im so late reading this but still...yowza! My current state is pitiful.

That was so so hot you have no idea.
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hey, it's me. :D (shadowhostage)

I FINALLY found this. I've been looking for it every where. Couldn't find it on Tumblr so I settled for and I am so glad I did. This was amazing. And this: ""But this way I get to pass, and I get to find out how you taste."" Best line EVER.