Reviews for A Moon's Echo
Chameleon Eyes chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
You write Zelda and Fire Emblem? Zelda/Sheik x Link and Robin/avatar x
Chrom?! Oh, that's awesome! I enjoy both fandoms and adore each pairings to death!

Anyway… on to the *actual* review, lol.

oh, this was really good as a first fic. Very concise yet it wasn't rushed to avoid literary techniques. The metaphor about Zelda being a puppet was amazing! Great imagery right there with precise words to make it flow smoothly. I find it hard to write poetically since things can sound awkward if it's too wordy, so I applaud you!

And then Link was described as her protector—lol, that's how I see them too after TP, so that made me happy. XD

The moonlight imagery was excellent and the theme was incorporated greatly into the limited words you had—it tied up smoothly at the end.

Wow! I can totally empathize to Link's anger and dismay and jealousy towards Zelda's suitors. I felt every piece of anger with him. You've a great way in expressing emotions!

I actually like this short, but I'm still astounded as to how you put so much thought, creativity and power into such a short piece. Really, how do you do it? I find it a struggle, which is why I suck at poetry lol.

One last thing… even your title rocks! Gah! It's so poetic and just makes me see the lonely moon up in the sky, lol.

keep those one shots coming! You've a knack for them!
wisdom-of-me chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow. I don't normally read short stories, but I'm really glad that this was recommended to me. It may have been short, but it was still wonderfully written and I loved every bit of it :)
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I really liked this. Nice job!
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great job! I really loved this fic
Bea chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Really sweet. I enjoyed this.
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aww this was so cute :) I loved the way you described everything, it made it seem so real and so cute and aw I loved it a lot :) The ending to this chapter was amazing, great job! :D
Staarsgazer chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Me gusta

Haha- I can't stop enjoying your stories. I should've reviewed this earlier.
I love your one-shots because personally speaking, I think it's very hard getting all your thoughts down in just one chapter. You have the ability to write not too much or little, and still be able to tie everything together with that perfect last sentence.

Which I thought the last sentence was perfecto!

Most of the time, after reading so many FF's, I start imagining Link in a lot of different ways. Most of the time, people tend to lead TP Link to either nice or strict. I think this TP Link is more unique. I love his underlying tone of amusement and arrogance haha. Love it when Link finally gets what he deserves.

You know, even though this one-shot generally ended with a good tone- it's still sad to think that the reason they're like this is probably cause of the Royalty relationship. And then after thinking it like that, I really get why Link is so frustrated by the past and his undying will to protect Zelda.

At this point in the review, I barely know how to describe what I'm trying to say. Everything makes sense in my thoughts! Great one-shot, I look forward to your next piece of work! :D
Desteni chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is excellent work for a first fanfiction. I enjoyed the premise and the look into Link's thoughts, and your description is wonderful.

However, it does get a little unclear at points, like I had no idea when exactly he changed form. I also wouldn't mind a little more context. For example: why is Link away from her at the beginning? Why does he guard her in wolf form when her suitors are around instead of becoming one if the two are already in a relationship? There has to be more going on here and so I feel like there are loose ends that were not only not tied up, but not even addressed.

Still, it is an enjoyable little scene. )
Trinkets for Tall Tales chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Such a beautiful little tale! I love it! Your writing is so eloquent & pretty; it really enhanced what could have otherwise been a very simple story. I, for some reason, particularly liked the part where Zelda offered her cloak to Link. Splendid job with this!
Bleachshowlover1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved this oneshot! I remember reading this before and I remember this as the first FanFiction I ever read! I'm glad it was! :) I love all your stories, there absolutely amazing! :D

Bleach
iamams7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ooh, not that is a cool story plot with Link being a wolf and protecting Zelda. Very good. Way to short though but still very good. I LOVE your work
ZeLink-fevah-28 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
RAWR!
sexual tension's thick in the air, babeh!
so what... he was naked?
Ohhhhhhhhh...
Zelda's happeh then :D :D :D
Katie chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Short&Sweet :3

This is really good, you're a fricking amazing writer ( I'm jealous, lol)
kyouko chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Leedleleedle! *jumps like a drunken frog*

I love this. Lovelovelove.

Descriptions are so beautiful and I love Link's feral characters.

When I get a Siberian husky I am naming it Link. 8 *crosses arms*

Needless to say, this belongs on my favorite list! Thank you for writing such a beautiful story... *jumps up and down again*
Hyrule's Angel chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awwww...I melted over here. So sweet and loving! Thumbs up.