Reviews for Better Days: Written Version
Hary92 chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Wow! I really enjoyed the comic but this is amazing! I know that this hasn't really been updated in a year and I don't even know if you will ever see this but I am a huge fan. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. If you do get this message, I just want you to know that someone appreciates what you have done.
Ultrabot Ultimus The Hedgehog chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Continue please try to no matter what anyone fucking says...your good and so far no one else is doing it as well as you.
Ultrabot Ultimus The Hedgehog chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Great job again so far so good. Not bad but still working on a strange comic like better days is a great thing but strange,laughable and down right weird so I'm glad your doing this.
Ultrabot Ultimus The Hedgehog chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I don't know why but I feel the need to laugh when stuff like this is written. But so far very interesting but very well written. Good job... So far almost sighnifictly there just a lot more chapters to go.
Ultrabot Ultimus The Hedgehog chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Who ever said that this isn't a fan favorite didn't know what the Fuck they talking about... Can't wait for chapter 'Brother's Arms' that will make me laugh.
Ultrabot Ultimus The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I haven't read this yet. But dude(or dudett ) you could throw more detail in this. But still I'm glad someone wrote this type of train wreck. This comic is fucked up and strange and you got to a few chapters I hope you can try to wriite this because so far your pretty good at this. Pretty good...
toshirosquall08 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I think this is my most favorite chapters. I read the whole thing on Jay Naylor's website, but sometimes I like to read the words written not so much already shown to me. I really do like Better Days. This chapter always brings me to tears.
King of 2211 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Dude I'm really loving this, hope to see more.
King of 2211 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Hey, you don't know me, but I think it's really cool what you're doing.
TheUnknown2000 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
I have an idea for the written version of this story. Why dont you write a alternate ending where he stays with beth instead of going back to elizabeth. Also changing who he has kids with in original life but still the same crazy kids, but instead of getting married to elizabeth he gets married to beth. OR keep it to the point where he marries elizabeth but doesnt have kids with her and suspiciously someone else comes and kills elizabeth and leaves fisk devastated and alone in his world. But then he moves back to where he used to live with beth to try to see if she can help him through the worst moment in his life. Also to try and see if she can try to win him over after he stes out to try to find elizabeths killer. So he can get his vengence. Then after all that he goes back to his house to (not beth's house) think about his life prior to that moment only to realize that beth was the one always there when he needed someone the most. So then he tries to go to beth and tries to get together with her and see how things work out after he gets over elizabeth. After that he goes to everyone and tells them of what happened and tells them that he and beth are now back togeter and they are getting married and that she is having a kid. still not sure where to go from there though. so if u do decide to do it, its up to you where o go from there.