Reviews for Whisky Mac
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Well that was most certainly hot! So did you and the Mr act any of this out? ;) definitely loved the pairing
lavishone chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I liked this pairing and Mr. F did a bang-up job of portraying Gwaine. Nicely done collaboration. Wouldn't mind a revisit for the breakfast between these two. Cheers!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You two collaborate well. :) TLC
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Okay, so I haven't read het in ages, but I figured this collab required me to give it a go. Great job you guys, you turn out a fun and sexy story.
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Mr Fr33bird is a lucky man! Or you're a lucky woman! One or the other! Thanks
Wonder Squint chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Well now... This floats my boat entirely! Not only is Gwaine/Morgana my Merlin OTP, but you have incorporated smutty sexy-times as well? I am incredibly glad you shared this story of yours so i thank you. Wonderful writing. I just adore the little glimers of affection he bestows upon Morgana and the end where he hopes for more time with her: super adorable. Well done! Will there be a sequel one-shot?
Aradia la fata chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, your story was great! You're both very good writers. Super hot story and a funny ending! I loved it! )
beckybrit chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Fab :)

You know how I love Gwaine, and I may or may not have a teensy little crush on Morgana. So just a perfect pairing really :)

Morgause was good too, she reminds me of a coiled snake, playing with her supper (Arthur), lol.

Love it!

esp this bit -

"Sounds good to me, Princess," he adjusts his prick as he stands - not making any attempt to be subtle about it. I stare and smirk, not trying to even pretend that I'm not watching.

They are made for each other! lol.
17 Forever Lisa chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Phil, Phil, Phil... Merlin AND het? Talk about pissing on someone's bonfire ;)

I'm impressed that you and the hubz wrote this together. It definitely added an extra layer of fun and sexy while I was reading it. Kudos!

lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I have to admit I skimmed a bit because I don't like het, but very nice collaberation! The last line was hilarious.
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Well done to you both, that was fun. Mr Fr333bird did a bloody great job. Hope he keeps it up and writes some more with you.
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, you two are a talented couple! Very hot and fun read. Great job! Thank you both of you for taking your time to write and share this! :)
mssdare chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow! It was a pleasure to read it! And quite refreshing to read het by your hand actually! You are good at it! And Mr Fr333bird is too:)

Lol. Great job. Hot and UNFy and you both made me change my mind about Morgana whom I've always seen as just beautiful but not sexy.

Tell Mr. Fr333bird he needs to collaborate more often:)
donnersun chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awwwwwww, you guys! Loved it. :) And you know I don't really fancy vagina in my smut. hehe But it was great. You're gonna write more, correct? *nods* Yes of course you are!

xo M
Britt01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Seriously - you were able to get Mr Fr333bird writing? And writing THIS? are a talented couple! Can't wait for more!