Reviews for Crimson Scales: Hunt of the Black Heart
toughcookie27 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I really like what you did with this chapter! You helped introduce Alligator's character to us, and fleshed him out a bit more.

Also, I'm an artist, so I want to enter the contest. But I want to draw all five charaters, but Ren and Sora seemed to have been sent by PM, so I don't know what they look. If you could reply back to me with their appearence and personality (so I could try and capture it better) that would be wonderful. If the author feel uncomfortable in anyway, I completely understand. :)

San child of the wolves chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Oh this chapter was brilliant! I loved what you did! And that was totally awesome what you said about Sora. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Yay I can't wait to see my character Sora. Good luck with it.

Oh and just a word of warning you might want to delete the chapters that aren't really chapters, because stories that have character sheets and such as the first chapter are getting deleted and authors accounts are getting suspended because of rule breaking or whatever. Just thought I'd warn you because I'd hate to see this story get deleted or taken down.
Silverdragon98 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Yay! Another update! It was a good first chapter and I enjoyed it! :) I would love to do the art competition, but I don't know what the cast looks like. When I know what the characters look like and what their personalities are, i'd be happy to draw a picture.
The Musings of a Muse chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Yes! Finally! The first chapter! I couldn't wait to read it! I wonder who this important person is that Alligaor was talking about...Hm, I suppose we'll learn soon enough, ne? If you ever want a beta or proof reader, I'm open. I've been looking for some editing work because my friends say I should do something besides write, this counts, right? lol I hope life is better for you now, I understand the sucky life thing, but don't worry, you've got several people who are willing to listen and lend a sympathetic ear. Hope you consider my offer and can get the next chapter out soon!

-Muse (formerly Kaisuikage)
Silverdragon98 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
It's alright :) I'm glad you updated! Loved the prologue! Hope you update soon!
San child of the wolves chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Oh wow well this prologue was worth the wait! I can't wait to read the first chapter. I bet it's gonna be great. And it's fine. I know life can be shit. Anyways I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Good luck with it and I hope that you will be able to post it soon, but if not that's fine, I know real life comes first.
DariusDarkusmoon chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hello I was wondering if you are still accepting OC's

if so I would appreciate if you would accept my OC Darkus

Name: Dark (No last name)also called Darkus

Age: 18

Appearance: Considered pretty a large vertical scar over the left eye also two tone eye color left is gold and right is purple her hair is gold with black highlights. Attire consists of blue and black tones mostly wearing a crooked top hat tending to wear hoods and wears a silver locket sealed, two charm bracelets equipped with hidden weapons such as swords and scythes, also carries a regular pocket watch stained with blood.

Personality: Diagnosed with multi-personalities 3 to be precise The first and main personality is Dark a mixture of the other two personalities with a thin layer of hyper. The second is Ezekiel the calm one in the group always accessing the situation and tending to be a sponge when learning new things. The third is Cheshire or Ches named after the cat in Alice in wonderland a slightly insane persona always wanting a fight can only be subdued by the other two personalities fiercely protective of Dark.

Fighting style: close combat with anything that's on hand at the moment.

Devil Fruit: none

Powers: Able to summon strange entities from a place known as The Flux and also able to create living machines with are often useful. She has a small amount of medical training When in dire situation able to channel the demon lord Igneel into our plane of existence.

History: This will be told in a special chapter. (if you could I would like to do that. If not it okay) Darkus was abused by her step-mother and two brother one day it was taken to far and she retaliated causing her to receive her scar, the timely demise of her step-mother and two brother and the birth of her two other personalities retrieving her present from her sister and mother see set off to redeem herself as she believes she is tainted by the blood on her hands

If you need a more info on her history just PM me k.

I would be grateful if you allowed my OC in your story.

If all slots are filled sorry to waste your time.
The Musings of a Muse chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
lol, Ren, combat specialist? lol! I'm laughing really hard! Why do I feel like he'd have a blast with that job? Thanks for choosing Ren, I know he'll serve you well, when he's not too busy goofing off, slacking, or just being his normal sadistic and sarcastic self. lol! Thanks for choosing him, can't wait for the first chapter! Ah, and I'm making my own OP story as well, check it out if you have time, it'll be up on Saturday!
Silverdragon98 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Yay! Thank you for picking my OC! Lol yes! Demolition Expert xD That's an absolutely perfect job for her, she'd have a blast knowing her :)
San child of the wolves chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Cool, nice cast of Crimson Scales Pirates. I can't wait to read the first chapter. Good luck with it. Also I've got a question are you going to post the chapters on here, or are you going to make a new story instead?
Nezumimaru chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Got another character that you can use:

Name: Dakke

Race: Angler-fish Fishman

Age: 34

Epithet: Death's Lantern

Position: Doctor

Personality: Despite his relatively young age, Dakke has seen his fair share of conflict and war, having served as a combat medic for King Neptune's army. This has caused him to develop a gruff and sometimes apathetic exterior. He knows that no matter how many times he patches people up, there will always be strife to cut them back up again. That doesn't stop him from trying though, and will perform his duties as a doctor even to the worst of enemies, purely due to ethical principles.

Appearance: reddish skin, no hair, black eyes, large toothy mouth, has a ' light lure' that hangs in front of his face that he uses as a light.

Clothing: khaki pants, wife-beater shirt, no shoes, often carries a large bag full of medical supplies.

History: Former medic of King Neptune's Army, later left Fishman Island after the death of Queen Otohime with a splinter group to avenger her death. The splinter group is all but dead with him as the only survivor. Wanders the seas as a traveling doctor, combating illness and prejudice in equal measures.

Fighting Style: trained in various combat techniques used in the Army, some Fishman karate, swordsmanship and marksmanship. But Dakke prefers to use a 20-foot length of chain with a spike on the end to entangle and trip up his opponents. The chain also has many uses outside of combat.

Dream: To fulfill the future of peace that Queen Otohime had forseen.

Other: Dakke himself is rather indifferent towards humans, seeing them as just another animal like every other living thing on the planet. He just hates the hypocrisy and corruption of the human Government.
The Foolish chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
ok here's mine :)

Name: Kazuna Murasaki

gender: male

rank: you choose

age: 16

messy brown hair and navy blue eyes. Sometimes mistaking as a female 'cause of his slightly feminine face. A bit muscular body with broad shoulders.

cool and very mature. Gets angry easily for being mistaking and/or treated like a girl. When drunk, he dances with other drunkers and doesn't care of the female appearance thing.

he was separated from his mother and twin sister at the age of 8 during a terrible storm. He landed near a Marine ford and became a choir boy. Later, he soon met the Crimson Scale pirates, that he help them escape.

weapon: a katana
Nezumimaru chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Name: Goro Machlu

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Race: Long-Arm tribe

Appearance: 7 feet tall with a tan, muscular build, Goro can be quite intimidating even when he doesn't mean to. His usual attire consists of a black sleeveless shirt, fingerless gloves, baggy tan cargo pants and brown boots. He has sharp green eyes, long black hair done up in dreadlocks and a soul-patch.

Personality: Brash and head strong, Goro isn't the most subtle or tact person in the world and wouldn't have it any other way. He may not like to start fights, but once one starts he gives it everything he's got and never backs down. He also knows little about the world or the many cultures, and can be easily duped by a fast talking shopkeeper. He also goes looking for the physically biggest and strongest opponents to test his skills and fighting techniques.

Fighting Style: Gladiator mixed with brawler style, uses a pair of bronze-colored shields that are 7-and-a-half feet in diameter for both offense and defense. His long arms allow him to defend himself from any direction.

Devil Fruit/Powers: None

History: Raise in slavery on a gladiatorial ship to fight and die for the amusement of paying customers, all Goro had known is fighting the only people he identifies as family and forcing to kill them to stay alive. In order to cope with this act, he justifies killing as an act of mercy, so that the opponent wouldn't have to suffer on the slave ship any longer. But he and the others could only take so much abuse, and eventually staged a breakout. Unfortunately, only Goro managed to escape. He has vowed to come back one day and free the others, and trains himself to be stronger and stronger to save them.
toughcookie27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
The concept sounds interesting; can't wait to c what u do with it :)

Hope it's not 2 late 2 submit an Oc :D

Name: Jaylen Beirns

Age: 18

Appearance: Jagged, slightly spiky black hair, 5'10", 162 lbs, and exceptionally large, cute dark brown eyes, which causes many opponents to be thrown off. A lithe build. Wears a dark grey hoodie (usually covering his eyes making him seem more intimidating) with red trim, a black t-shirt that says "Awesome", black cargo pants, and black combat boots. Has in armband (usually hidden by hoodie) that says I 3 Piracy. Has a red belt that carries his twin pistols, and on his back, has his rifle.

Personality: At first, Jaylen appears intimidating and arrogant because he keeps his hoodie up and doesn't talk, but in reality, he's just dreadfully shy. He's a kindhearted, sweet individual, and can be cowardly if given the chance. Once you get to know him, he's very fun-loving and childish. He's also ridiculously innocent, and easily confused. He turns quite deadly in battle, especially if his crew is in danger; he'll turn very scary and serious, stopping at nothing until his enemies are dead or on the ground.

Fighting style: Prefers distant combat, with him in a high tower and gunning people down, but can fight closer range with his pistols.

Devil Fruit: Bird-Bird fruit Model:Hawk

Powers: Jaylen rarely ever changes into his full or hybrid form of his animal, usually only changing to fly to a higher place. He has learned to only change his eyes (which turn gold when he does so) so he has better precision of where he shoots.

History: The son of a Sharpshooter Marine, Jaylen was trained extensively how to be a sniper. Naturally talented, Jaylen's father wanted to enroll him into the Marines as soon as possible. But Jaylen's shy and slightly fearful nature (despite his very Marine behavior in battle) caused him to refuse. He wished to become brave and more outgoing, but have fun at the same time. Despite his father's threats, Jaylen ran away at 17 to become a pirate.

He never regretted it.
cartoongirl76 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Thank u so much 4 choosing Bana! Can't wait 2 c how u write her! :)