Reviews for Firebird
Aquailita chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was a very awesome oneshot. I don't ship this, but it was beautiful nonetheless.

I'm using this as inspiration for my fanfic, "14 APH Pairings That I Don't (Really) Ship".

You probably don't remember me, but I believe that I also liked and faved and commented on your fanfics "Pancakes" and "Pizza" which are awesome as well.
OHSHC Forever chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow this is my favourite Austria x Canada I've ever read (I love "crack" pairings) I found myself relating to Canada a lot even though I'm the Bari sax player (I sit besides the 5 French horns though) I am the only player and gahhhh so cute I'd love to see another one of the fics come out
Ja-ne
Wowowow
Wowowowowow

But first thing's first -
/smooch
Nobody else around does AusCan and this is just wow-
And I don't-
I can't-
I just-
I don't even know.
/applauds;
/wipes away a tear;
This was perfect
I don't even know anymore.
(And I rarely ever review fanfics, so I think this should say a lot)

Not to mention, I saw the title and I had to find the Firebird Suite again. I'm listening to it on repeat right now and I'm getting all these feels and I'm in the middle of class and just-
/awkward cough

I think I love you.
ê uê
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I like it, but personally if you'd left out the last bit about going Austria and Canada and just done something about how Canada inspired Austria or something like that ;D
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh So beautiful!
MegaUltraGoober chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Stop. Just stop. You're going to make me explode with all the fluff and d'aww.
FemmeFrance chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Omg... I... I almost cried... I also think that I gained 5 cavities just from reading it, it was so sweet! I am definitely going to start shipping them! THEY ARE SO FACKING ADORABLE! *died*
ACupOfMapleTea chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
*speechless*
Nemo chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is so beautiful! QUQ No words could ever describe how touched and excited I was by this! Roderich's perfectionism and usual awkwardness and Matthew's shyness and adorableness are so brilliantly portrayed! Also, your lovely writing made this story one of those that made me squeal throughout the story! Over all, this story is very cute and sweet, and I hope you will write more of AustriaxCanada soon You have awesomely made me ship this pairing. Hard. :)

Also, my new hobby is stalking you. Hehe.
Crazy4Reading chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
SOOOO cute! I love how you managed to portray playing music so perfectly!
Tinyleaf chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love this pairing. Absolutely adore it. As a musician, (I play clarinet) I really appreciated how you built upon Mattie and Roderich's relationship through music. Beautifully written. :)
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Sweet...and beautiful...that what I can said now
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was fantastic! AusCan is a secret pleasure of mine - partly because there's so little of it D: - and this was a joy to read. Very nice work!
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is beautiful. I love the progression and your characters. Good job.