Reviews for As Bad As I Thought
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is really great. Love how Sam found out just how much of a burden he's NOT.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
It is so great to be reading your stories again. I loved the way you showed how Sam finally realizes that Dean still loves him and wants to be big brother more than anything. Thanks for sharing your stories and keep em coming! (Please)
nej47 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was just excellent. I wish so bdly that the show would let the boys have a moment like this, both of them admitting how much they need the other! So very good. I'm favoriting this story :)
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
See, I think I've always thought of you mainly as a Sam girl (must be something to do with your indignation over his story arc this season! :)) but in your writing you always give such wonderful Dean. Of course they're both best when together - your stories show that perfectly.
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You have reposted so many wonderful stories in the past few days and I am so glad you did!

This was another one that is really excellent. (I am going to run out of complimentary adjectives soon!) You have a wonderful writing style and I really liked this a lot!
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I don't know what word I could use to describe this. I was thinking cute, but it's more than that. It really was a great story.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2