Reviews for Love me
KeyMaster25 chapter 8 . 9/29
You should have told us to buy as many Kleenex boxes as we could before reading this! I cried! Why did they BOTH have to die.
I think you did this to either annoy the heck out of us, or end it quickly.
dyanamitelol chapter 8 . 9/1
your making me cry!
Mystic Mists chapter 8 . 8/31
Oh god, that wa so sad! But not even death can separate this love birds tho! ️ I LOVE THIS STIRY HOPE YA MAKE MORE BUT NO MORE DEATHS SCENES I CANT TAKE THEM
Mystic Mists chapter 5 . 8/31
Um, why did u post the same chapter?
Mystic Mists chapter 1 . 8/31
JustCallMeNash chapter 8 . 7/6
I am crying so badly right know... But *sobs* great...*sobs again* s-story *sobs harder this time* but at least, they died loving each other, *said between sobs*
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/19
This was sooo good while i was reading I laughed because it was so good and I love the ending you really did a good job on this fanfic
Catsaysmaw chapter 8 . 6/1
...that was unexpected. I feel so sorry for their children.
Mii chapter 4 . 5/16
Lemon-Head is an adorable nickname, awhh
I was crying no BALLING my eyes out at the end
RenesmeVivio chapter 8 . 4/15
As the start I loved this fic but after that I kinda felt sad and become not fond to it, maybe because they died at the end.
Acnologia01 chapter 8 . 4/13
Wow I was crying at the ending ;_;
Thanks for the fucked up ending jackass! The rest of the story was ok though...:-\ :-(:-[:'(
KitAlbert07 chapter 8 . 3/18
"If it ends with a wedding, it's a comedy. And if it ends with a funeral, it's a tragedy. So we're all living tragedies, because we all end the same way, and it isn't with a goddamn wedding." - Sounds familiar? Well yeah, 'course it does. And you just reminded me of it all over again. After I finished reading this it all just echoed back in my mind. And as I think about it more, the more it breaks me. I doubt you know just how much this story affected me. It really made me happy, sweet Nalu story and then, then... then death happens and... and... and, it all happened so fast, I was crying after everything just flashed back on me. I just couldn't take it. And I was having second thoughts of reviewing, but I thought that this is the least I can do to thank you for all the emotions I felt. So yeah, that's just about it. Thank you so much :)