Reviews for Dear Steve, I waited
2manyfandomstho chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Oh wow. You broke my heart with this fic all while stitching it right back together. Thank you so much for writing. This was beautiful!
tanu chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
*sobs*
This is too much. I can't.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Darcy can kick his butt!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Sad. I love it tho
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love it! Great job! Does Fury and the rest of SHEILD, the counsel, whoever was involved, see Steve as a rescue project? That's something to think about... Thanks for posting!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was cute! Sad. I would die to see Tony chasing Hawkeye with water balloons! xD *Epic LOLz!*

Norrieo
DarkRulerKida chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Zoh, my, god.

that was brilliant! I teared up a bit at the end, it was flawless!

And I MUST applaud you. A lot of people make steve so overly missing and dying from lack-of-peggy syndrome that its way over-the-top dramatic. I fully believe that it would take some effort, but hed be alright moving on. and you captured my vision of that PERFECTLY! Thank you SO MUCH!

Much love!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Liked it
Ealcynn chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Fantastic. I only wish there had been time and forsight for this little snippet to appear in the movie. Beautiful characterisation and very, very well done.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Excellent story.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This fic is kinda awesome in a somewhat sad Steve-needs-a-hug-way
Kado Shujin Sara chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Guh that was so sad, it made me tear up! But I really enjoyed it...I think you captured the emotion well. That would be pretty hard to move on. I'd been thinking about that too, what if she'd left him a note...you did an awesome job with this.
DarkestAngel11 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Great one-shot! I just saw the movie but gosh! Way to go all Steve angst on us! Good job though!
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I like the random Barton-Stark cameo but anyways.

Yeah, who knew you were such a Steve-angst fan? Also omg, she shouldn't waste her tears on someone like him. UGH. MY HEART HURTS.