Reviews for Sweet Poison
HeatherJS chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh how I hate Athena in this one -_- she got what she deserved there. I like how Xena turned the situation in her favor.
Oh Ares was so broken at having to give her up :'( although he may annoy her Xena was not ok with that situation. She didn't want to give up her war god either.
Damn it Gabrielle sure does have the worse timing...but I guess she can be forgiven since she planned the other thing to finally get them sweet. :)
Zandrel chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
So sad when Ares was heartbrakingly going to give up Xena but liked the end lines :) :

"There's definitely some poison left in your nervous system bard! Now shut up and finish your meal!

"She's so in love….I mean could she make it more obvious?" Gabrielle thought grinning widely "Congratulations Aphrodite…this was a good plan after all….It was worth the risk…"
Lady Augustin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow can't believe Gabrielle and Dite came up with the idea it was very risky, I'm so glad everything worked out in the end.
ellie chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I'm so grateful that there are still people writing Xena fiction! I simpy adore the show and there are just so few Xena /Ares stories...Thank you for your work. You are a very gifted person and you have really succeded in making me sad, happy and tensed in the same time while reading your story.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward for your next story:)