Reviews for The Juggernaut Factor
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 7/20
That was so James and Lily. And her grandmother... I love it!
Annabeth Chase 44 chapter 1 . 7/20
I'm having fluff seizures!
Chloroforme chapter 1 . 5/30
That was wonderful! So well written, and every character was perfect! Lily's gran was hilarious. I wish they had kissed in the end, but still, it was fantastic! Thanks a lot!
anon chapter 1 . 4/3
Oh my goodness. Your writing style is amazing, a bit like my friend Abby. But holey moley. You portrayed Lily and James very differently than other people, but I was absolutely enthralled. The characters were very believable and I started laughing to myself at least 10 times throughout the whoe thing (that earned a couple of stares from my mom). I just loved it so much. The two months were worth it. I really want to read more of your works because they are just...I don't even have words to explain. I've been trying to find good Jily fanfictions and this one of yours is number 1 at the moment.
ollied chapter 1 . 2/3
i tHoUgHt tHeY wOuLd... but your ending is way better somehow her accepting but not acting is better than a rushed action straight from denial into kissing so thank you for the surprising but satisfactory and 5000x times more satisifying than my imagination ending I really enjoyed it
rapunzelxeugene4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I love it! So adorable! Their little back and forth was amazing.
ForeverBoredAndReading chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was amazing! You should do another chapter! Maybe not 13,000 words but another chapter would be amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
loved it this is awesoem
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Love it! If there's a sequel I'd love that too, but thanks so much for your lovely writing!
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Agahghg! I love it soooooo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
FREAKING FANTASTIC. HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELLLSS
Writer0895 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I love it, really really love it. Just amazing. great work.
Smiley face chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I loved it ! It was hilarious and amazing ! Great job !
MistressBlack523 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
this was so amazing I love how whimiscle (thats not the right word but I hope you get what I mean!) it was and just lily/james having a good day out. I loved them so much! james and joyce were just hilarious talking back and forth. tbh I loved everything about this I want to keep rereading or read it again for the first time!
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is brilliant, wonderful, amazing, stunning... I'm going to stop before I run out of adjectives, but it is one of the best Jily one-shots I have read.