Reviews for The Juggernaut Factor
BookwyrmishDrago chapter 1 . 1/9
AAAAAHHHHHHH THIS WAS AMAZING
OtterPatronus27 chapter 1 . 1/3
SO GOOD! Literally had a smile on my face the whole 13,000 words. So well written. Great characterization of them both. I really enjoyed the dialogue and the witty remarks. Overall, great read!
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This is my third reading of this fic and I absolutely love it every time! Two months of your life definitely not wasted lol
gxldentrio chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm dead
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
This was ADORABLE! And I like that lily hasn't told him at the end bc I feel that's fitting for this fic. This is a v cute day out and I love it. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
That was ADORABLE! So much fluff and cuteness! Awesome writing and plot/setting. I love that it wasn't in Hogwarts too!
Carebzz chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I just. . . I just REALLY love this fic. Just. . . so much love.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
This FanFiction was really interesting and it gave me the feels. I could feel every emotion each character felt. Nice writing and keep continuing to write.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
is it bad that i've re read this entire thing like 4 times? not all at once its just that every once in awhile ill catch myself thinking about this fic so i search it up and read it lol. i love this fic so much
MarianLongfellow chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Hello! So it's 12:23 and here I am:- snorting (yes, snorting!) with laughter, rolling my eyes, and tearing up to an unforgivable degree. Your style and complex understanding of the characters is beyond ridiculous. The light and gravity you add to them makes them more, more than even Mrs. Rowling was able to. (Although, in her defense, the stories she wrote were more Harry-centric.) From the AU set in a small town to the vexingly adorable shorts to this astoundingly rich and frustrating piece, I, Marian, have lost all hope of reading the other fanfics or even re-reading the Harry Potter books without incorporating your Mairaders, Lily included (duh?). So thanks for the feels and no thanks for the feels, because what in the name of Queen Jo herself am I supposed to do with this bubble of laughter and tears when I have to fake normalcy for the next 12 hours? Anywho. (Anywho?! Merlin, in must be late.) Please, for the sake of my stupidly overjoyed self, don't stop writing.
Cheers,
Marian
P.S~ Why is your James so human? It's messing with my already impractically high standards. And Lily is the most terrifyingly perfect creature. I notice Harry inherited more than his mother's eyes in the form of a talent for sarcastic banter. Okay, I'll quit taking up your time. Have a nice life and please write more Maurader pieces!
PurpleCat1245 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Awww! It's adorable! This whole story is just too cute! James and Lily are so great together. Keep up the amazing writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
It's brilliant, loved it. I am still smiling.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016