Reviews for Porcelain
Flammeous chapter 70 . 2/8/2014
Their speach is very 21st Centuries.
erikn chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is quite possibly the best POTO Phanfic I've ever read. I just sat through all 90 chapters and loved every single one. I was a little disappointed the Phantom did not show for Eleanor's wedding though, he could have been a brilliant organist there :)
Nakia-Park23 chapter 90 . 11/3/2012
The chapters could've been longer some of the next chapter should've been posted to the chapter before since the actions in that time period were still happening, usually the next chapter starts after an event is finished or before the next time period starts. This being said I love the story Fleurette is a great character her abundant curiosity made her all the more realistic. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel and see how their relationship progresses.
RedDeathLvr chapter 29 . 8/22/2012
Absolutely love this wonderfully written story so far..
judybear236 chapter 90 . 8/20/2012
Wonderful, wonderful story!

I cannot wait to see how this ties into the Love Never Dies story!

If you would like someone to do a Beta reading, let me know. There are so many word usage errors, typos and transposed letters (and a few phrases that don't make any sense), all of which are in need of being corrected before this is published or goes any farther.

You have an amazing ability to capture humor and tragedy together. Well done!
- JB
judybear236 chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Great story! Can't stop reading it.

But it needs a good Beta-reading. Too many typo's and word usage errors. Also, this is the second (?) time I have seen a double superlative used. This is not proper grammar ("... most naivest..."). It s/b either ".. most naive" or simply "naivest" (but I'm not sure that this is a word? "most naive" would be better.)

Keep writing. It seems to be second nature for you!
- JB
Mrs.Winchester Dean's Wife chapter 90 . 7/8/2012
Aaaawwww! I loved it! :D the ending is perfect and I am glad that there will be a sequel because I really want to know what happens to them afterwards! I am soo glad that Elanor accepted Erik and is happy for them and is glad of their relationship :) can't wait for the sequel! :D
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 90 . 7/6/2012
Awww, that was really sweet, perfect ending. This whole story was just amazing! I loved it! Got SO happy when you mentioned a sequel, thank GOD! I can't wait to see how their life will be in America and finally, Fleurette told Erik her feelings for him _ I really like Erik in this story, you described him perfectly! I wonder when Erik will come to terms with his feelings and finally say them aloud. Loved reading your story, enjoyed it immensly. Thank you for sharing ;)
Phan3145 chapter 90 . 7/6/2012
Awwww. (brava, brava, bravissima) I can't wait for the sequel I just love this story! Good luck writing any of your other stories and please post soon 8D
PhantomFan01 chapter 90 . 7/6/2012
Tut tut stowing away on a ship...I expected better of you Fleur! can't wait for the sequel :D
Penelope Zozes chapter 90 . 7/6/2012
I can't wait for the sequel! I've loved Porcelain and thought you did such a good job with it.
PhantomFan01 chapter 88 . 7/6/2012
Fun times between the sisters :) Can't wait for the next instalment :)
Justice65 chapter 88 . 7/5/2012
This story is so good! What's going to happen to them? Please update soon!
Phan3145 chapter 87 . 7/5/2012
Cliffhanger...come on! Cool ch. please update again soon!
PhantomFan01 chapter 87 . 7/5/2012
Mysterious message to be relaying...can't wait for the next instalment :)